Contribute
Register

Can anyone help me figure out what I need to do? OC-Tool error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 I Aorus Ultra
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 580
I just updated to OC 0.7.2 for the latest update. Ran ocvalidate to check my config.plist. Only error returned was the the one below. I don't seem to have an "Extras" directory? All USB ports are working, but I'm not sure what I need to do, if anything? Thanks in advance for any insight.
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 4.20.46 PM.png

I just updated to OC 0.7.2 for the latest update. Ran ocvalidate to check my config.plist. Only error returned was the the one below. I don't seem to have an "Extras" directory? All USB ports are working, but I'm not sure what I need to do, if anything? Thanks in advance for any insight.View attachment 527639

Hi there.

So in the ACPI section of your config.plist, have you declared an SSDT-UIAC-Z170N.aml ? If so, is it in the OC ACPI folder ?

If yes to both, and all your USB ports work as intended, then are there any other OSs on the main drive for dual-booting?

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, it's in the ACPI folder. I used the Proper Tree snapshot function to declare it in my config.plist. I am dual boot, but Windows is on a totally separate drive.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.04.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.06.29 AM.png

My bad. OC-Tool. Sorry.

My bad. OC-Tool. Sorry.

Okay. No problem. I can help with config checking but not OC-Tool as it's not something I use.

Ok, I ran it through ocvalidate (for real, this time) and it came back "No Issues Found." So, since all my USB ports are working, I'll just leave it alone. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back