Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS K501UB
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520+GeForce 940M
Hi everyone, these days I'm getting crazy trying to create a dual boot with Windows 10 and macOS Mojave. I state that for now I am sticking to installing the system (so as to at least get to the installation phase I haven't arrived yet) without necessarily resorting to dual booting. As a total newcomer in the hackintosh world I came across several problems that I managed to overcome with great difficulty. Now I ask for help before completely abandoning the project. Specific that I used the original image downloaded from the app store, mounted via terminal on a USB stick, used clover to modulate (using guides here and there) the installer, used clover configurator and fixed the kernel; the problem is when the progress bar under the apple stops at more than 50% restarting the PC.

I am also attaching the error screen after trying again to start the installer.

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_204719.jpg
    IMG_20190516_204719.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hi everyone, these days I'm getting crazy trying to create a dual boot with Windows 10 and macOS Mojave. I state that for now I am sticking to installing the system (so as to at least get to the installation phase I haven't arrived yet) without necessarily resorting to dual booting. As a total newcomer in the hackintosh world I came across several problems that I managed to overcome with great difficulty. Now I ask for help before completely abandoning the project. Specific that I used the original image downloaded from the app store, mounted via terminal on a USB stick, used clover v2.4 to modulate (using guides here and there) the installer, used clover configurator and fixed the kernel; the problem is when the progress bar under the apple stops at more than 50% restarting the PC.

I am also attaching the error screen after trying again to start the installer.
use latest clover version via sourceforge

use latest clover version via sourceforge
Thanks for the reply but I used only last version of all program.. :crazy:

~I have edit the first post for the error about clover v2.4~

Thanks for the reply but I used only last version of all program.. :crazy:
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
Sorry again, but I don't understand, where can I find the solution of my problem in that page?

on your usb installer, zip and upload your clover folder as mentioned in the faq you read
I attach the zipped folder, I hope it's the right one, otherwise let me know.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 134
I attach the zipped folder, I hope it's the right one, otherwise let me know.
config.plist is missing lots of info, compare with one to the guide

clover/kexts/other is not per guide either, too many kexts in there and also dSYM files do not belong in there either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back