Contribute
Register

Can anyone give me a hand in installing Mojave on my Asus k501ub-dm008t?

Motherboard
ASUS K501UB
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520+GeForce 940M
Hi everyone, these days I'm getting crazy trying to create a dual boot with Windows 10 and macOS Mojave. I state that for now I am sticking to installing the system (so as to at least get to the installation phase I haven't arrived yet) without necessarily resorting to dual booting. As a total newcomer in the hackintosh world I came across several problems that I managed to overcome with great difficulty. Now I ask for help before completely abandoning the project. Specific that I used the original image downloaded from the app store, mounted via terminal on a USB stick, used clover to modulate (using guides here and there) the installer, used clover configurator and fixed the kernel; the problem is when the progress bar under the apple stops at more than 50% restarting the PC.

I am also attaching the error screen after trying again to start the installer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi everyone, these days I'm getting crazy trying to create a dual boot with Windows 10 and macOS Mojave. I state that for now I am sticking to installing the system (so as to at least get to the installation phase I haven't arrived yet) without necessarily resorting to dual booting. As a total newcomer in the hackintosh world I came across several problems that I managed to overcome with great difficulty. Now I ask for help before completely abandoning the project. Specific that I used the original image downloaded from the app store, mounted via terminal on a USB stick, used clover v2.4 to modulate (using guides here and there) the installer, used clover configurator and fixed the kernel; the problem is when the progress bar under the apple stops at more than 50% restarting the PC.

I am also attaching the error screen after trying again to start the installer.
use latest clover version via sourceforge

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for the reply but I used only last version of all program.. :crazy:
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Motherboard
ASUS K501UB
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520+GeForce 940M
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
Sorry again, but I don't understand, where can I find the solution of my problem in that page?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
I attach the zipped folder, I hope it's the right one, otherwise let me know.
config.plist is missing lots of info, compare with one to the guide

clover/kexts/other is not per guide either, too many kexts in there and also dSYM files do not belong in there either