Contribute
Register

Calling All Diablo III Players - Share Benchmarks/Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've got a Apple ATI 5770 pushing (2) Apple Cinema Displays at 2560x1440 and when I hit CTL+R it says FPS: 0.
But it looks fine.

I notice a little lag if I go back to the desktop, so I assume something is not quite right, but since all the video is handled by the bootloader I wouldn't even begin to be able to diagnose whats wrong.

xenophex said:
Ok so I've got a Apple ATI 5770 pushing (2) Apple Cinema Displays at 2560x1440 and when I hit CTL+R it says FPS: 0.
But it looks fine.

I notice a little lag if I go back to the desktop, so I assume something is not quite right, but since all the video is handled by the bootloader I wouldn't even begin to be able to diagnose whats wrong.

It appears that Blizzard broke the FPS counter in the 1.0.3 patch. Not sure what's up with that. :thumbdown:

As for me, Diablo 3 runs just fine on my hack. Graphics are brighter, but that's not so bad afterall. I could never check the framerate since I only tried it on SL after the 1.0.3 patch. But it's running rather smooth, just a bit less responsive than on Windows (considering skills and mouse clicks). Loading times are also higher than on Windows (maps, even the launcher is darn slow :eek:). Wether I play on Windows or OSX, graphics are mostly gpu intensive during Act II in the sewers.

Enabling the V-Sync option is a good thing as it forces the game to be graphically more stable, avoiding some unusual speed ups from time to time.

I was just upset with the mouse acceleration making the game unplayable for me but I found a way to disable it.

Running great on my rig, but cannot test Fps. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back