Contribute
Register

Buying Lion - Where?!?!?! (I'm not in the US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Core 2 Duo 2.8
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi.

I'm from Brazil. Just finished to put together all the hardware for my first Hackintosh (bought everything thru the site's advice and links).

BUT, I'm not being able to buy Lion ANYWHERE. It's nor on the app store, anymore, and in Brazil the Apple Store doesn't sell it.... I can't but it thru tha american Apple store (they won't ship it to me to Brazil, and also the customs here charge almost 200% of duties)... I don't know what to do! :shifty:

I can't install Mountain Lion because I'm doing this computer to use on my studio (many audio apps and plugins have issues with Mountain Lion).

What can I do!?!?!?! I'm completely lost! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thanks a lot!

Lion is download only. They don't "ship" it. Your going to have to buy Snow Leopard and upgrade to Mountain Lion.

Hi.

I'm from Brazil. Just finished to put together all the hardware for my first Hackintosh (bought everything thru the site's advice and links).

BUT, I'm not being able to buy Lion ANYWHERE. It's nor on the app store, anymore, and in Brazil the Apple Store doesn't sell it.... I can't but it thru tha american Apple store (they won't ship it to me to Brazil, and also the customs here charge almost 200% of duties)... I don't know what to do! :shifty:

I can't install Mountain Lion because I'm doing this computer to use on my studio (many audio apps and plugins have issues with Mountain Lion).

What can I do!?!?!?! I'm completely lost! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thanks a lot!

Is info in your profile current build? You say first Hackintosh and hardware from this site advice. List of hardware? Board/CPU at least?

Hey, guys, thanks for the replies.....

I have gave up on the Lion install. I managed to get the original app from a friend that bought it. I could install it, but whenever I tried to update to the 10.7.5, the system crashed and did not restarted.

Now, I'm trying the Mountain Lion, but with no success also. But this problems I'll post on the right forum section.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back