Contribute
Register

Buying Advice - Different hardware found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'm from Argentina and here we have some problems with customs, therefore we haven't got all the hardware we want. I've been looking for the components that appear in the buying guide but i couldn't find all of them.

Here there is what i could find:

Intel I7 6700k 4ghz
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
Corsair H55 Quiet (cooler for the I7)
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB
Evga Bronze 600w 80 Plus Bronze // Thermaltake Smart Sp-650m 650w 80 Plus (Power supplies, I have these two options)

As far as i read from the buying guide, all the components are compatible except the power supplier. I've found these two options and i would want to know if they are compatible.

I've been reading about the compatibility between the power supplier, the mobo and the SO and a lot of people say that the compatibility problem could appear with the mobo or/and cpu or/and disk, but i'm not sure.

Could anyone tell me what you think?

Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

I'm from Argentina and here we have some problems with customs, therefore we haven't got all the hardware we want. I've been looking for the components that appear in the buying guide but i couldn't find all of them.

Here there is what i could find:

Intel I7 6700k 4ghz
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
Corsair H55 Quiet (cooler for the I7)
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB
Evga Bronze 600w 80 Plus Bronze // Thermaltake Smart Sp-650m 650w 80 Plus (Power supplies, I have these two options)

As far as i read from the buying guide, all the components are compatible except the power supplier. I've found these two options and i would want to know if they are compatible.

I've been reading about the compatibility between the power supplier, the mobo and the SO and a lot of people say that the compatibility problem could appear with the mobo or/and cpu or/and disk, but i'm not sure.

Could anyone tell me what you think?

Thanks!!
I would go with the Thermaltake from the specs. The EVGA is a generation behind and the Thermaltake is modular, the EVGA is not. 80+ Bronze rating is not bad, just not as good as the Gold rating of the recommended PSUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back