Radon RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm getting a busy timeout[0], (60s); "AppleACPICPU" error when I try and boot into my newly updated hackintosh. It does this three times, then get's stuck at IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0 bs0, now 0, sm 0x0. In graphics mode, it comes to a full progress bar and just hangs. Prior to upgrade, I installed the latest Clover update. I've tried -v -x from the Clover boot menu, but no success.

Any ideas?

Anyone? Still getting stuck at full progress bar, no matter what I do.

Could this be graphics drivers? I'm running a GTX 1080. It was working fine on Sierra. I've tried changing different settings from the clover bootloader. Not sure what the problem could be. I should note that I can reach the drive from my Macbook Air and browse files just fine.

I booted into Windows 10 and mounted the EFI partition, and I grabbed the config.plist while I was at it.

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.2 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
I'm seeing this issue with 10.13 High Sierra as well. I was able to boot successfully after install, but I installed the latest Nvidia Web drivers and now I'm seeing the gIOScreenLockState 3 issue.

I really hope anyone who has successfully fixed this issue can update this thread. I've been pulling my hair out for two damn days now.

same issue here, updated using appstore, upgraded clover and now the system wont boot with gIOScreenLockState 3 issue.
Same with installer

Anyone? Still getting stuck at full progress bar, no matter what I do.

Could this be graphics drivers? I'm running a GTX 1080. It was working fine on Sierra. I've tried changing different settings from the clover bootloader. Not sure what the problem could be. I should note that I can reach the drive from my Macbook Air and browse files just fine.

I booted into Windows 10 and mounted the EFI partition, and I grabbed the config.plist while I was at it.

• Before you tried to Upgrade your prior OS X or macOS , did you update its Clover EFI Bootloader?
    • If you have done the Clover EFI update, what version was used?
    • If a newer version of Clover EFi was installed, did you check its"kexts\Other" folder and "drivers64UEFI" folder contents to make sure they are appropriate for the Upgrade to macOS High Sierra?
  • Uploading your "Kexts" and "drivers64UEFI" as zipped files might help to suggest the next best step in your reboot failure.

FYI I finally managed to get High Sierra to work (unfortunately via a fresh install as I gave up and tried to reinstall Sierra). In my case the issue seemed to have been caused by FakeSMC.kext not working properly (I used a version compiled from latest source code). I have noticed that 'DSMOS never arrives' - make sure it is not the case with your system. If it is, that would mean something is wrong with FakeSMC

I spent too many hours juggling usb keys with Sierra and High Sierra installers but eventually somehow it worked. Having a backup of working (Sierra) EFI partition saved me as i had a reference point and a configuration proven to be working fine.

Did it solved? Iam using latest version of FakeSMC and clover as well but still getting busy timeout at IGPU. I can boot with Fake Id but not with ig-platform.

Did it solved? Iam using latest version of FakeSMC and clover as well but still getting busy timeout at IGPU. I can boot with Fake Id but not with ig-platform.

• "No body home" in this long abandoned thread!
  • No use knocking at the closed door here!

• Please read what you have shown for MoBo in your Profile .
    • Android for MoBo?
  • Give adequate details of your booting problem with uploaded screen shots.
    • The [Upload a File ] button is the Forum resource for that located just below the message entry box.
    • You will also find rules below that to know how this Forum works.
  • Good luck.

• "No body home" in this long abandoned thread!
  • No use knocking at the closed door here!
  • Please read what you have shown for MoBo in your Profile .
    • Android for MoBo?
  • Give adequate details of your booting problem with uploaded screen shots.
    • The [Upload a File ] button is the Forum resource for that located just below the message entry box.
    • You will also find rules below that to know how this Forum works.
  • Good luck.
Thanks for the information. I thought mobo means mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back