building hackintosh for home server and coding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE ATX
CPU
i7
Graphics
I'm trying to building a hackintosh for using xcode and as a homeserver ( plex and self hosing nextcloud ) but idk i dont know if that idea will work
so is there anyone who can help me ? with the setup to choose
plus in my country the tools are limited ( no Gigabyte motherboard )

-Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi Gaming Motherboard
-Intel i9-9900K Desktop Processor, 9th Generation
-Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18 Memory Kit
-Samsung 1TB SSD 970 EVO Plus, NVMe M.2, MZ-V7S1T0B
-Asus Rog Strix RX VEGA64 OC Edition Gaming 8GB VGA Graphics Card
-WD 10TB Red Pro NAS SATA HDD, WD101KFBX
-CORSAIR H60 Liquid CPU Cooler, Hydro Series, 120mm Radiator, Fan Speed 1700RPM

price in my country with a big case will be 3,088.46$

Motherboard: Great option

Processor: The best that works for that mobo

Memory: Really good

SSD: Best option

Graphics: If you are not planning on running an older version of macOS (older than Catalina) then I would recommend an AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, because it is cheaper and more powerful. There is also an Asus ROG Strix version.

Cooler: If you can fit a bigger rad in, get at least a 240mm (minimum). I would recommend a 280mm, or if possible, a 360mm.

HDD: Good

What PSU are you using? If you aren't using a Seasonic, Corsair or EVGA PSU, then I would recommend getting a different one.

Motherboard: Great option

Processor: The best that works for that mobo

Memory: Really good

SSD: Best option

Graphics: If you are not planning on running an older version of macOS (older than Catalina) then I would recommend an AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, because it is cheaper and more powerful. There is also an Asus ROG Strix version.

Cooler: If you can fit a bigger rad in, get at least a 240mm (minimum). I would recommend a 280mm, or if possible, a 360mm.

HDD: Good

What PSU are you using? If you aren't using a Seasonic, Corsair or EVGA PSU, then I would recommend getting a different one.
but with that build is it recommeded to be a server ( open 24/7 ) or not at all bc i want it for xcode and i want it as a plex server that can handle more than 5 people in the same time you know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back