i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear friends I just inherit two gigabyte motherboards. an GA-X48T-DQ6 and GA-965P-DQ6
I read a lot from this website (I consider one of the best) and from others but I arrive to the same point... The post-instalation procedure. Well in both I lack the modified DSDT file and also don't know wich box I have to tick for audio enabling. I'm stuck on that. Can anyone give me some light in my path? Thanks in advance!

Buy a USB audio adapter.

Otherwise figure out which chip your motherboard has and do a search on that chip. Here and at insanelymac.

That's it but when try to set those kext from multibeast I don't get anything. That's the reason I'm trying to find those DSDT modified files and the proper kext if aviable in multibeast.

oneme said:
That's it but when try to set those kext from multibeast I don't get anything. That's the reason I'm trying to find those DSDT modified files and the proper kext if aviable in multibeast.

Well you could always extract the DSDT yourself from those boards then change the AZAL device to HDEF like is done with the newer boards to see if that works. Personally I would just get a couple of used Audigy sound cards and use the kX driver it works great and has always continued to work on upgrades for me a less hassle working 5.1 sound all the time solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back