Contribute
Register

Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their any wireless AC adapters?

Hey for Novembers list please try the Radeon R9 290X, I would love to run this GPU, I just want to know it it will work. Thanks!

Hi, i´m from Argentina and I want to assemble the "CustoMac Mini Deluxe", but I can´t acquire the GA-Z87N-WIFI motherboard in my country. My question is: Can I assemble my "CustoMac Mini Deluxe" with the following hardware?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
Mother: GA-H87N-WIFI
RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3
Case: BitFenix Prodigy
Power Supply: 500w Thermaltake Tr-500 Modular Tr2 Atx
Storage: SATA 6Gb/s 240GB SSD
Graphic Card: GeForce GTX 760
Wifi Adapter: TP-Link PCI Express

Thanks in advance!
Nykka

GA-Z87-HD3 was linked to a wrong motherboard on amazon.

Article: Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide October 2013

Has anyone recently used a quadro 4000 card in any custo pro mac

Thanks

Article: Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide October 2013

Is there no BT dongle that is available in Europe?

...this one works pretty well:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003A2GIOW/?tag=tonymacx8603-21

I plugged it into one of the USB ports in the Apple keyboard, no problems so far. Btw: It works perfectly together with the Plantronics Discovery 975 In-Ear-Headset. Great for TeamSpeak and telephony, just don't forget to pull it out of your ear when you leve home... ;)

If I form a system out of this list "CustoMac Pro Socket 2011" can someone point me what else I need to make a dvd/usb and boot it with Mavericks?

Thanks in advance

Hi I got a question. For the CustoMac Pro (the recommended) setup 1150 socket, could I use Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 Motherboard instead of those 4 recommended? the reason for it is just I found a deal with overclocked CPU by ebuyer and it cost much less then if i would buy computer parts separately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back