Contribute
Register

Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total novice, so excuse the potential stupidity of the following question:

Wondering how the CustoMac Mini Deluxe (i7-3770K, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, SATA 6Gb/s 240GB SSD, GeForce GTX 670) would handle video editing?

hello, have a problem, i built a semi luxury mini-itx with a gigabyte h77 motherboard, but he come with a intel wireless in the m-pci slot, there no place for a pci tplink daughter card. do you have a replacement or the stock intel card on the gigabyte ga h77n wifi is work perfectly?

Hello,
nice Guide, but I have a little Problem some of the german amazon links don't work, for example the power supplies (500 watt and 600 watt) and some of the mini itx cases don't work as well.
I hope you fix it soon :)

Thank you.

Who can advice analog of Corsair Carbide 500R Black?

have you had any experience with an Asus x77 sabertooth mobo with an i7 3770k running osx10.8.3. I like the features of the board and was wondering if it would work. Thanks for all the great info! I should be starting a build soon and will happily contribute to the site one I get started.

Hi, firstly let me say thanks for all the hard work and effort you guys have been putting in! I've been looking into building a custom mid/high end mac, and was wondering if there was any other motherboard makes/models you would recommend other than Gigabyte, (I'm looking at the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH currently), but I've heard some bad things about Gigabyte boards. I'm not tech minded myself so I thought I would ask you guys if there are any others and also why you have recommended the GB boards.

Thanks!
Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back