Contribute
Register

Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know whether the GA-B75M-D3H will work just as good as the GA-B75M-D3P. The only difference that I can see via their website is that the D3H has the Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) network chip and the D3P has the Realtek 8111DP chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) chip. Any input would be appreciated as the D3H is much easier for me to get hold of.

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!

I think I found an error: the 650 ti is not pcie powered it also need a pcie power cord.

Article: Building a CustoMac: Buyer's Guide March 2013

I think I found an error: the 650 ti is not pcie powered it also need a pcie power cord.

Thanks you're right- we made the change. :thumbup:

Hi, I'm new to hackintosh and I'm thinking to build one.
Here is my first question : is there a reason why only EVGA graphics card are proposed in the CustoMac Pro configuration ?
Or can I choose Gigabyte or Asus ?

Hi, I'm new to hackintosh and I'm thinking to build one.
Here is my first question : is there a reason why only EVGA graphics card are proposed in the CustoMac Pro configuration ?
Or can I choose Gigabyte or Asus ?

If you look at the separate graphics cards section you'll see six different brands
that you could choose from. GB and Asus are in that list. Any of them will
work in a Customac Pro build.

Does anybody know whether the GA-B75M-D3H will work just as good as the GA-B75M-D3P. The only difference that I can see via their website is that the D3H has the Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) network chip and the D3P has the Realtek 8111DP chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) chip. Any input would be appreciated as the D3H is much easier for me to get hold of.

Yes it will work just fine.

The HAF XB is indeed a great case for a build if you have the space. Super easy build and the great airflow dropped my temps from 56 at idle to mid 30s. The old case was far too cramped, and I replaced the Intel cooler with a nice CoolerMaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back