Contribute
Register

Building a budget Hackintosh using any of the components from the 'Buyers Guide'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Jumper
CPU
N3450
Graphics
Intel HD
I'm sorry for my question, but I am a noob. I've seen all the 'customac' buying guides, but there is something I do not understand. Does it mean that, if I buy components from the 'customac buying list', which states full-compatibility, I will never have any problems and will be able to not use kext files?
Basically, will it be just plug and play?

Thanks in advance for all your help and patience.

Does it mean that, if I buy components from the 'customac buying list', which states full-compatibility, I will never have any problems and will be able to not use kext files?
Basically, will it be just plug and play?
If only.

No it does not mean that at all.
The parts will work when configured correctly.

So is there like an installation guide, with all the kext files (and others) needed for a perfectly clean installation for each building from the buyer's guide? I couldn't find it

So is there like an installation guide, with all the kext files (and others) needed for a perfectly clean installation for each building from the buyer's guide?
They're called User Builds and Golden Builds. Look there for systems that use the same motherboard as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back