CPU
i7
Graphics
idk 480
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Hi all,
I'm attempting to smooth thins up with my latest build. Previous to that I was running 10.6.8 on an i2600 machine.
The build is as follows:
i6700k on an Asus z170x A with 16GB Crucial kit 2400
The test installation(s) of El Capitan(on a WD Nas drive) went ok-ish: The Network is up and running, but the sound is a no-show and a dual monitor via HDMI and DP is a bust. But these I omit for now - with a temporary Creative SB external USB sound card(while I wait for my TI chipped 1394 extension card to arrive and then plug in my Alesis io26 ext.sound) and the dual monitors are waiting for an ATI 7870 to get to me.
The problem at hand is:
Today I got my hands on an Intel NVMe 256GB 600p PCIx drive and I can't seem to load the HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6 kext on the USB stick with the installation(I want to make a clean install on the ssd). I've put it in the Clover EFI, but the ssd is still not seen by the OSX installer. Also, I'm not seeing the ssd in Disk Utils form the installed OS.

Any suggestions?

Did a vanilla install of Sierra on the Intel 600p nvme. Still no audio and some weird graphics artefacts has surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back