CPU
G2020
Graphics
GT 210
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi Friends ,

I want to build hackintosh for cheap price because i need to develope iphone applications before this i builded one hackintosh with G31 board it works flawlessly but mother board not working anymore now. so i want to build with intel G2020 processor and GA-B75M-D3P board with old nvidia G210 1 gb graphics cards and 8 gb DDR3 ram. Mountain lion will work with this configuration? if any issue with intel G2020 then i will go with i3. but in india i3 3225 is not available only 3220 avaliable. so it will work? i am so confused now. please help friends.

Hi Friends ,

I want to build hackintosh for cheap price because i need to develope iphone applications before this i builded one hackintosh with G31 board it works flawlessly but mother board not working anymore now. so i want to build with intel G2020 processor and GA-B75M-D3P board with old nvidia G210 1 gb graphics cards and 8 gb DDR3 ram. Mountain lion will work with this configuration? if any issue with intel G2020 then i will go with i3. but in india i3 3225 is not available only 3220 avaliable. so it will work? i am so confused now. please help friends.

The parts you listed should work fine, since you have a discrete graphics card. The graphics on the G2020 and the i3-3220 will not run Mac OS X.

Thanks bro.. i will buy g2020 and b75 board with my nvidia card g210. will add comments after installations. one another question in mind that hdmi output with my monitor work with this configuration ?

i bought G2020 and b75m-d3h board. istalled mountain lion and after that use multibeast as per morfise build. but when i am inserting my graphics card and starting the mac . getting fully graphics but my keyboard, mouse not working when using graphics cards means none of usb port working with graphics card. please help

atlast all thigs working fine now. had so much issue regarding audio driver none of multibeast non dsdt audio works. it freezes my keyboard and mouse at login and even taking 30 sec more at booting mountain lion. i found some other better kext voodoohda and hdadisabler. i will post my build in user build section later. thanks to all community members for their posts and help regarding issues without their help my hackintosh is not possible. thanks a lot tonymac for this wonderful site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back