5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Upon adding my fourth build to my signature, all graphics cards now have the prefix "GeForce" before them, regardless of manufacturer. You can probably see it in my signature, unless it fixes itself (in which case, disregard this bug report). "Intel HD 5000" is now listed as "GeForce HD 5000" for some odd reason.

I've tested in Safari and Chrome, and it doesn't appear to be a browser issue. Weird, huh?

Thanks.

-IC

But Report: "GeForce" in All Graphics on User Builds

We'll get it fixed up thanks.

On the fourth build option in my personal signature, when I select "AMD" graphics, all the Model subsets still have "GeForce" before them, resulting in "GeForce Radeon 6450" - should still be visible in my signature. Other Graphics selections appear to be ok again.

EDIT:

Build selections also seem rather laggy compared to the rest of the site. However, it might just be my awful internet.

On the fourth build option in my personal signature, when I select "AMD" graphics, all the Model subsets still have "GeForce" before them, resulting in "GeForce Radeon 6450" - should still be visible in my signature. Other Graphics selections appear to be ok again.

EDIT:

Build selections also seem rather laggy compared to the rest of the site. However, it might just be my awful internet.

Fixed :D

Wonderful. Thanks. For future reference, if I come across another bug like this again, is this the proper place to report it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back