Graphics
gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I recently updated my computer to 10.10.2 and it worked fine for a little while, then i got this problem when i try to boot:

http://i.imgur.com/0e1KmWc.jpg

I can only boot with -x now.

I've tried searching for someone with similar problems but i havent found anyone with both the "Bug in process..."-thing and "iobluetoothHCIController...".

z97x-udh5-bk, i7 4ghz, geforce 670, 250bg evo ssd, 16gb ram

z97x-udh5-bk, i7 4ghz, geforce 670, 250bg evo ssd, 16gb ram
Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

Hi, I recently updated my computer to 10.10.2 and it worked fine for a little while, then i got this problem when i try to boot:

http://i.imgur.com/0e1KmWc.jpg

I can only boot with -x now.

I've tried searching for someone with similar problems but i havent found anyone with both the "Bug in process..."-thing and "iobluetoothHCIController...".

Try to boot with -f

Ok. This will get me to the desktop, I am writing from OSX now. The internal soundcard seems to be offline for some reason though. What does -f and -no-zp do?

Ok. This will get me to the desktop, I am writing from OSX now. The internal soundcard seems to be offline for some reason though. What does -f and -no-zp do?

-f is for ignoring caches while booting.
-no-zp for overcoming the deadbeef error.

Try to boot only with "-no-zp"

I upgraded from 10.10.0 to 10.10.2 and i ran the same config with 7.2.0 multi as i did when i first installed 10.10.0.

Post your org.chameleon.boot.plist file for /Extra folder of your OS X partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back