Contribute
Register

[BUG] Black screen 3 minutes after booting, CoffeeLake UHD 630

It loaded in mine too. The problem was with sleep. try with SSDT-XHC.aml + PluginType=yes + there is a kernel to patch option in my config. These should work. Also disable hibernation (old method of removing hibernate image and replacing with directory) if that doesnt work.

Edit: Ours wont work without the HWP enabled support. The SMBIOS doesn't matter. So, a HWP based CPUPM is required.
Hmm. Wh
It loaded in mine too. The problem was with sleep. try with SSDT-XHC.aml + PluginType=yes + there is a kernel to patch option in my config. These should work. Also disable hibernation (old method of removing hibernate image and replacing with directory) if that doesnt work.

Edit: Ours wont work without the HWP enabled support. The SMBIOS doesn't matter. So, a HWP based CPUPM is required.
You said HWP support is required but in your config.plist the HWPEnable option is not ticked. So you're not really using it...

You said HWP support is required but in your config.plist the HWPEnable option is not ticked. So you're not really using it...

Clover HWP options are useless.
HWP is enabled by using HWP-enabled SMBIOS.

No need. Just try the method i use.

It got AppleLMUController in ioreg but with flickering pronlems.

On account of the fact we are not sitting in front of your laptop, you will need to provide details.

Don't know what you mean by intermittent.

Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
It is in the dictionary.

Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
It is in the dictionary.

Yes it does work intermittently. Like it worked just now. Attaching files with this scenerio.

Attachments

• debug_30715.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
No need. Just try the method i use.

I have literally the same config.plist as yours but the sleep is still borked with WhateverGreen.
I wonder if injecting ig-platform-id using the Devices injection rather than with Graphics may change stuff? I'll try it.
In the mean time which method you mean?

Yes it does work intermittently. Like it worked just now. Attaching files with this scenerio.

You should install a customized LiluFriend.kext.
I made some scripts to make it easy:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/RehabMan/hack-tools.git hack-tools.git
cd hack-tools.git
./update_lilufriend.sh

I have literally the same config.plist as yours but the sleep is still borked with WhateverGreen.
I wonder if injecting ig-platform-id using the Devices injection rather than with Graphics may change stuff? I'll try it.
In the mean time which method you mean?

SSDT-XHC.aml

Back