Contribute
Register

buffalo bluetooth usb dongle crashes on lion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-P67A-UD3
CPU
i7-2600K OC @ 4.2Ghz
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It worked perfectly in SnowLeo. I upgraded to lion, and now usb bluetooth is acting up.
It disconnects my magic mouse constantly, and when it does disconnects. I can't just connect it back. I have to remove from my devices, and reinstall magic mouse. It is so bad, that if nobody has any advice or reasons why this is happening. I'm really going back to SL 10.6.8, it was running perfect. :banghead:

I noticed Lion, doesn't use the 4 cores effectively in my i5-2500. Because I exported the same HD video from iMovie on both SL & Lion with same setting, and took so much longer on lion. I don't think is cause of Hackintosh, but more Lions' fault. My unibody macbook has been running terrible with Lion. (2.26Ghz, 8GB ram) Beach balls are everywhere, is like a beach party in my macbook. Even in my Hackintosh I got a couple of beach balls... but no freeze yet. I guess Lion is another Vista. :evil:

Any whoos... if anybody got any advice or help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I forgot to mention that, when I start up the machine bluetooth is already disconnected. My bluetooth is working fine, but the magic mouse is not and can not connect with dongle. If I do try to connect, it does for a brief quick second and quickly disconnects. I can't even get a mouse click or moved, it is disconnected.
As I mentioned above, I have erase my magic mouse from the bluetooth devices and reinstall/ resync with Lion.

Never mind everybody!
I don't know why the 10.7.2 update fixed everything... even the beachball problem :p

I'm happy I can use magic mouse with custom gestures via BetterTouch Tool!!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back