Contribute
Register

G5 'No Rear Cut'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 7.36.52 AM.png

Mm okay sorry for that. I wanted to ask, is there a way to keep using the internal speaker AND the front panel jack?
I have read in some of the other threads that some have been successful, but I haven't done it personally.

YES!, I have that cable installed in my build!. If you decide to order it, make sure the jumper cable is included, the one that goes between Fire Wire Ground and Power - , It won't work without that cable.
Hi, I did mostly everything for the build except for the cable and I need to ask you 2 things:
1- why does the led have only 1 pin? How do I use this?
2- how do I use the jumper cable for the audio sense? The instructions say to conmect from pin 7 to 10 of audio header but pin 10 is already occupied.

please answer, I really need these info.

thanks

Hi, I did mostly everything for the build except for the cable and I need to ask you 2 things:
1- why does the led have only 1 pin? How do I use this?
2- how do I use the jumper cable for the audio sense? The instructions say to conmect from pin 7 to 10 of audio header but pin 10 is already occupied.

please answer, I really need these info.

thanks

You Need to confirm to the rules here!

If you don't respect them, nobody will respect you and nobody will take the time to answer you.

Enter your info about your build and I'm sure you will get more help. We use that information to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back