Contribute
Register

BT + AC600 - Driver macOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need manufacturer and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
E5 2670-0
Graphics
RX 570 / RX 470
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi all, I need help with the driver for the whistle BT + AC600 - this USB Waif and Bluetooth.

I can't find any drivers for it. And run it correctly. Maybe someone has run drivers for this device before, and can share kext or instructions.
Here is a picture:

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-24 14.48.08.jpeg
    photo_2022-05-24 14.48.08.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 80
Scored to write OS Big Sur

Hi all, I need help with the driver for the whistle BT + AC600 - this USB Waif and Bluetooth.

I can't find any drivers for it. And run it correctly. Maybe someone has run drivers for this device before, and can share kext or instructions.
Here is a picture:
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

if this doesn't work:

then you will need to purchase a proper wifi/bt card

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

if this doesn't work:

then you will need to purchase a proper wifi/bt card
I used it, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

I don't care as much about wifi as bluetooth.
Updated the configuration

I used it, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

I don't care as much about wifi as bluetooth.
Updated the configuration
you will have to then purchase a compatible device

you will have to then purchase a compatible device
Well, what would be the best to buy that would be easy to install? And use a Bluetooth Wifi and Airdrop?

Well, what would be the best to buy that would be easy to install? And use a Bluetooth Wifi and Airdrop?
BCM94360NG requires no kexts and works OOB, supports Airdrop/Handoff/Continuity/instant hotspot

BCM94360NG не требует кекстов и работает вне сети, поддерживает Airdrop/Handoff/Continuity/мгновенную точку доступа
I don't have such a connector for the connection... Maybe you can suggest one for PCI, or USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back