Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell PowerEdge T30
CPU
E3-1225 v5
Graphics
RX 580
Would one of you fine GTX 1080 people be so kind as to post BruceX benchmark results?

Gracias!

Hi,

I am so wondering to know how much time for 5k bruce x test on Nividia cards.

I know this is kind of off topic for FCPX cuz we know AMD is much better rendering time for FCPX.

BUT!! as we have PASCAL available in macOSx now, we should do get more information for this topic.

I got Titan x Maxwell in 10.12.4 tested by 23-29sec no background render with apple codec.(non H.264)

Now I ordered and waiting for 1080TI Asus strix, but I just wondering other's test time to compare those pascal cards.

If you have 1080Ti or Titanx (pascal) or even Titan XP or other else!, please reply to this thread your test time!!

Thank you!!

It would be so very nice if you would please consider running the BruceX benchmark and posting the results?

Gracias!

It would be so very nice if you would please consider running the BruceX benchmark and posting the results?

Gracias!
I would love to hear too!!

My Titan xp time is average 9sec.

Luxmark score: 25500

hi buyjoey
sorry if i asked another question regarding your post in this this thread.
i would like to know regarding your statement in "[GUIDE] Getting R9 290/390 (non-X) to work on Sierra 10.12".
you said that you've been succeed to running r9 390 on sierra.
could you please to tell me, from which brand you are using?
your information is very usefull for me to decide about which brand i had to choose.

hi buyjoey
sorry if i asked another question regarding your post in this this thread.
i would like to know regarding your statement in "[GUIDE] Getting R9 290/390 (non-X) to work on Sierra 10.12".
you said that you've been succeed to running r9 390 on sierra.
could you please to tell me, from which brand you are using?
your information is very usefull for me to decide about which brand i had to choose.
Hi,

I had Asus strip R9 390 8g. It was good in Sierra. Then my card was burst by how temp when I play D3.

I would recommended Rx480 or R9 380x rather than R9 390 or 390x

I saw AMD thread regarding r9 380 series have 100% matching in Sierra even though we need IGPU to boot.

The method that I used for R9 390 in sierra:

I never changed any kexts after clean install. Then I put fake ID and change r9 xxx name to r9 390.

Hope it helped.

Hi,

I had Asus strip R9 390 8g. It was good in Sierra. Then my card was burst by how temp when I play D3.

I would recommended Rx480 or R9 380x rather than R9 390 or 390x

I saw AMD thread regarding r9 380 series have 100% matching in Sierra even though we need IGPU to boot.

The method that I used for R9 390 in sierra:

I never changed any kexts after clean install. Then I put fake ID and change r9 xxx name to r9 390.

Hope it helped.

Hi buyjoey, many thanks for your guidence.
I'm just bought an asus r9 390x dcII, is it possible to do the method like what you did?
Then i would like to know about the IGPU config, is it mandatory to set to enabled?
If yes, whether those two gpu will worked together and able to adjust automatic display profile based on application task?

Once again, many thanks man

Hi,

I am so wondering to know how much time for 5k bruce x test on Nividia cards.

I know this is kind of off topic for FCPX cuz we know AMD is much better rendering time for FCPX.

BUT!! as we have PASCAL available in macOSx now, we should do get more information for this topic.

I got Titan x Maxwell in 10.12.4 tested by 23-29sec no background render with apple codec.(non H.264)

Now I ordered and waiting for 1080TI Asus strix, but I just wondering other's test time to compare those pascal cards.

If you have 1080Ti or Titanx (pascal) or even Titan XP or other else!, please reply to this thread your test time!!

Thank you!!

I have a 1080 ti sat in a box and i need to know if i should send it back and get a vega 64 for editing in FCPX and also photoshop stuff etc? Any help hugely appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back