GTX 1070 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I accidentally booted into the Mac Recovery from clover then waited till my computer restarted itself and booted into my main Mac drive running 10.11.3. Everything seemed normal until I tried to play a video and realized that no audio was playing. I checked my settings, sound wasn't muted, "Internal Speakers" was selected which led me to believe my sound was completely broken, but after reading the sticky thread on troubleshooting sound I tried turning my volume over 75% while listening to music and I could hear some messed up cracking/popping sounds that do seem like they resemble the song I'm listening to. I've even opened Ableton Live 9 and played a few notes, the cracking noise changes based on the note but does not sound at all like it's suppose to. I have tried re-installing ALC1150, other kexts/drivers and system definition to what I originally installed with Multibeast and that has changed nothing.

Info:
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5 with bios version F6.
Processor/Graphics: i7 4970k/GTX 750

Used Multibeast to install "Realtek ALC1150"
Guide I used:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...aming-5-i7-4790k-gtx-970-g1-os-x-10-11-a.html

Screenshots:

System Preferences:Sound:Output.png

Hardware:Audio:Intel High Definition Audio.png

Speakers work with no issues in Windows.

Other Information is attached, Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 173
  • DSDT.aml
    65.3 KB · Views: 92
  • realtekALC.kext.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Chad’s CustoMac ioreg.ioreg
    9.6 MB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back