Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there,

I've got this card from OSXWIfi http://www.osxwifi.com/adapters/apple-wifi-bt-4-0-card-to-pci-e-x1-adapter-for-pc-hackintosh

It contains the Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD card which works great on OSX. Also I managed to get Keyboard and Magic Trackpad Pro running on the Bios Level. Also they work in Windows as the wifi does too. Unfortunately the card doesn't work as a Bluetooth card in Windows. I cannot add my other Bluetooth Mouse or any other devices.

It appears in the device manager with this yellow exclamation mark as it seems to miss drivers.

I already tried installing about every package I found in the latest Bootcamp package but with no success.

Does anyone know where to get the driver files from so Windows 10 recognizes that card correctly?

Thanks,
Frank

Hey man thanks for the links.
I found them before reading your post, so I ask, are you the guy who uploaded them to Dropbox?

Anyway just wanted to add, on Win10, Bluetooth worked OOB, that is, my apple wireless keyboard and magic mouse were recognized immediately (didn't have the chance to test on the installer though, as I was using a small remote 2.4Ghz keyboard).
As for WiFi, I did have to install the drivers above and now it's working flawlessly.

I can't get this Wifi card working on Windows 10. I haven't installed any drivers for it, which I assume is the problem, but I can't find the drivers anywhere online. The links above are dead so I can't get the drivers from there anymore. Could anyone help me out with this and point me in the right direction? Getting the drivers first would probably help a lot.

I can't get this Wifi card working on Windows 10. I haven't installed any drivers for it, which I assume is the problem, but I can't find the drivers anywhere online. The links above are dead so I can't get the drivers from there anymore. Could anyone help me out with this and point me in the right direction? Getting the drivers first would probably help a lot.
Have you tried the drivers linked in https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-bcm94360cd-windows-7-solution.217093/

EDIT: I found the WIFI driver in a folder of a boot camp support disk (which I made from the boot camp assistant utility). For the bluetooth driver under Windows 10 I used the generic bluetooth driver as instructed by OSXWIFI's forum. So far, everything is working well and I can iMessage from my hackintosh via my iPhone. Keep in mind for this feature to work you do have to go into your phone's Messages settings and allow the hackintosh access to "text message forwarding".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back