Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Thank you pastrychef,
After following the SSDT guide, now I have a fully functioning bluetooth and I can do airdrop with it. Thanks for the help, happy holidays!
Good afternoon Pastrychef,
I just updated to the Catalina with the refi you provided. Before update, bt and wifi worked fine, but wanted to get the new feature.

After update, the bluetooth port, hs14, went missing, and thus cannot find the bluetooth card under usb tab. Just as I had the same issue at the beginning with Mojave, too. So I am wondering what should I do? Is it the same way that the usbinjectall.kext is not supported?

I haven't change anything from the update, and I am using the same efi that you provided me last time
Also I added brcmpatchram3, and disabled the rampatch2, did no work
Thanks in advance.

You were using iMac19,2 system definition with a version of USBInjectAll that had no support for iMac19,2 system definition.

I thought that you had your USB ports configured already... If not, then follow the guide linked by Feartech.
I just updated to the Catalina with the refi you provided. Before update, bt and wifi worked fine, but wanted to get the new feature.

After update, the bluetooth port, hs14, went missing, and thus cannot find the bluetooth card under usb tab. Just as I had the same issue at the beginning with Mojave, too. So I am wondering what should I do? Is it the same way that the usbinjectall.kext is not supported?

I haven't change anything from the update, and I am using the same efi that you provided me last time
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Add the following patches to your config.plist.

Add the following patches to your config.plist.

I tired but I still cannot find hs14 for my bt port. Is it better for me to change my smbios or change something with usbinjectall.kext?

I tired but I still cannot find hs14 for my bt port. Is it better for me to change my smbios or change something with usbinjectall.kext?

You applied the two patches to your config.plist and your USB port is still not seen?

You applied the two patches to your config.plist and your USB port is still not seen?
Yes. When it was Mojave, I had same issue initially. You mentioned my smbios was 19,2 and my usbinjectall was not compatible with that version of smbios. I will upload my efi later

Here is my efi folder.
And as you can see from the screenshot, there is no bt device hs14 port listed in ioreg explorer.
Thanks in advance
1578112434586.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.5 MB · Views: 80
Strangely, in ioreg explorer, the hs14 port is still no shown...
I am on 10.15.2 Catalina by the way

I don't know why it's not showing... If you can go back to Mojave, apply one of the "proper" USB 15 port limit fixes so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Back