- FakePCIID.kext
Yes
Can someone confirm that AirportBrcmFixup replaces :
- BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
- BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
[/QUOTE]
No
See Post #1

After i try to enable also the WIFI but have the same problem reported. Also try to load AirportFixUP but have the same result...
See Post #1/IV. Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Hey, was hoping that someone could assist me with my issue. I currently have a DW1560/BCM94352Z. WiFi works great using AirportBrcmFixup.kext. However I cannot get bluetooth to show up at all. SSDT has been patched (HS09 is my internal bluetooth USB which has been edited as per the patching guide). Tried both BrcmFirmwareData.kext under clover and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext under L/E (currently how it is installed). My BrcmPatchRAM2.kext is under L/E currently as well. I have attached my debug zip below. Any help or guidance would be great.

Note: Under USB in System Report my BT broadcom would show up, but now it is missing. Is this normal?

Attachments

• debug_10835.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
I was able to fix the issue after finding a XPS9360 GitHub post. I was getting a 'busy time out[0] 60s, bcm20702a0" while booting after a complete shutdown (was not doing it on a restart). A solution someone mentioned was adding dart=0 to Clover boot arguments. This fixed bluetooth completely.

I cannot take a debug log becouse if I enable the wifi the system going on kernel panic like the screen posted above. My device is Broadcom BCM94350ZAE

I try also to use this guide

But the problem remaining from the wifi. Also I'm not sure that I have to enable the fix... with other wireless device I not have this problem and I don't have to enable

Last edited:
UPDATE: I can attach a debug log from system without wifi enable, and I see on panic log the problem is
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360

Attachments

• debug_31010.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 63
I retry to follow the guide:

• M.2: BCM94350ZAE/DW1820A - native WiFi/ac and BT4LE
Remove all Wifi patches and kexts

For WIFI
  1. Clover fixes (config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/)
  2. Clover patches (config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/)
  3. WiFi kexts (/L/E and EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/...)
  4. WiFi ssdts and dsdt edits (EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched)
Install to /Library/Extensions/ with KextBeast:
  • AirportBrcmFixup.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • Install latest versions as available
For BT

Correctly configured USB ( now I have the USB patched correctly)

1. Install to /Library/Extensions/ with KextBeast:
      • BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
      • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
      • Install latest versions as available
After rebuild the cache "sudo kextcache -i /"

Reboot, enable BT and WIFI, but at the first restart I have a kernel panic:

I attach the log.

UPDATE: I try other time but with the same result, kernel panic. I attach other log.

Attachments

• debug_21594.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 67
  • debug_18088.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
UPDATE : Alone I solved the first part of my problem... I cannot boot on osx if I enable the wifi. If I enable only the bluethoot I can boot , but the device with IoRegistryExplorer is under the USB controller ( It's correct ? ).

How I can boot with the wifi enable without going on kernel panic??

UPDATE : Alone I solved the first part of my problem... I cannot boot on osx if I enable the wifi. If I enable only the bluethoot I can boot , but the device with IoRegistryExplorer is under the USB controller ( It's correct ? ).

How I can boot with the wifi enable without going on kernel panic??

Remove the brcrampatchkexts. Use only the first one you have listed above broadcomwififix.

Back