Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

installed it in M.2-Slot at the back
2 adapters required, M.2-KEYM to M.2 KEYA+E adapter missing
Storage configuration is not compatible with wireless configuration
See KevinAgnes/Post #358

USB is not configured properly, no Broadcom BT device appears in IOReg.
Fix USB, off topic.
Indeed, it was a USB problem. Internal header to which the adapter connected was not configured thus BRCM20702 was not seen. Fixed using the USB Port Patching guide which can be found in Hackintool 2.4.9 on the USB tab, select the (i) information icon in the lower center left. Thanks.

Last edited:
Got FV-T919 Dual band 802.11AC from AliExpress. Can't make AC (5Ghz) to work. 2.4Ghz and bluetooth working.
I have tried AirportBrcmFixup and FakePCIID with FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi. Also I have set bootflag brcmfx-country=#a. But no luck. Any suggestions?

Just wake up today in the morning and everything just start to work. Wifi card suddenly connects to 5Ghz network and everything works as expected.

Just wake up today in the morning and everything just start to work. Wifi card suddenly connects to 5Ghz network and everything works as expected.
Later today, without any changes, I was unable to connect to my 5Ghz. :banghead:
I don't understand what's wrong with FV-T919

Not correct, see Post #1/
I. Broadcom WiFi/BT Installation
WiFi Injection

Not correct, #a is not a valid country code; set country code same as router
Later today, without any changes, I was unable to connect to my 5Ghz. :banghead:
I don't understand what's wrong with FV-T919

Finally got solution. Just switch wifi channel from 36 to 40. And it starts to work as expected! I have removed all additional kext's (AirportBrcmFixup and FakePCIID with FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi). It works without them right now! Maybe this helps somebody someday!

Hello guys, I followed this guide but I cannot get it to work. I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 and I installed a BCM94352Z DW1560 card. DCPIManager detects it but I cannot turn it on.

Attachments

• debug_10412.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 128
  • WIFI.png
    WIFI.png
    132 KB · Views: 141
  • DPCI.png
    DPCI.png
    615.4 KB · Views: 157
Back