Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

I am stuck and need some help.
I have an HP Compaq 8300 Elite Ultra-Slim PC, with an internal miniPCIe slot. I've installed an adapter and a BCM94360CSAX. The adapter has a USB cable to connect the adapter to the internal USB header.
1) Under macOS mojave, WiFi is working great. No Bluetooth recognized in System Profiler
2) Under Windows 10, after installing Apple Bootcamp drivers for both WiFi and Bluetooth, both are working.

I started to troubleshoot macOS USB, however I followed the build from Sniki's guide and read in this post #13 that all USB is perfect with the help from Rehabman, so I stopped. Can't get better than those two.

I am attaching the diag files from gen_debug, and asking for help. Getting Bluetooth working in mojave is the last item on my list for this build. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debug_251.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
not possible
Sadly, I didn't take any screenshots. So then I assume, i will stay for ever the only observer of this miracle. :)
Or did anybody else see such abnormal behaviour?

*Edit: I think the reason was, that the pci-e wasn't perfectly connected to the board. Now it has the id 14e4:43ba again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 14.27.24.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-15 at 14.27.24.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hi Toleda,

Bluetooth not working for some time now, i attached the files required (i am on High sierra 10.13.6 (17G7024)).
Used the method without clover kext-to-patches. Used AirportBrcmFixup for Wifi + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/BrcmPatchRAM2.kext.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 147
Hey Guys, I've got a little problem. Could you help me out?

1. Got the BCM94360CD installed on my Hackintosh. Only Bluetooth is working so far (flawlessly). Can't get Wifi to work. Broadcom is not showing in DPCIManager...

• 10.14.4, fresh install
  • Gigabyte Z390 I Aorus Pro Wifi: I removed the original WiFi/BT module (Intel CNVi) and installed BCM94360CD via Adapter
  • newest Bios (F5)
  • i5 9600k
  • Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro +
  • This should work natively right?
3., 4. and 5. see attached file

--

Thank you very much!
Best regards

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 130
Last edited: