Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

@iSA08, try moving your PCIe adapter to another port.
On my Z170X-UD3, Wifi only works with the adapter plugged into PCIEX1_2 or PCIEX4 ports (It may also work in PCIEX1_1 port, but I've never tried)...

View attachment 401854

Thanks for your help and I appreciate the graphics. I had plugged them in 1_3 but moving it still doesn't work. Definitely looks like the adapter is a dud. I saw somewhere else where they said it works in PCIEX1_1 as well.

Anyone having issues with the bluetooth not working and having to restart and then it works?

As I wasn't able to find fitting information via the search function:

I have a Gigabyte z390m gaming, with the GPU blocking all but one PCIe slot. As I want to use the last PCIe slot for a TB3 add in card, I'm asking myself if its possible to add myBCM943602CS via a adapter to one of the m2 MKey slots.

Anybody done that?
I found this thread but his adapter is for a different m2 key. On eBay I found this adapter. Can it work?

Another idea is to cramp a flexible PCIe cable into one of the slots underneath the GPU, anybody done that before?

Thanks for the help! It would make it the perfect, form factor to functionality machine for me.

Last edited:
I couldn't find: pci14e4,aa52 in this info.plist
Is there a way to get support for my broadcom card BCM43602 with the IOName 14e4:aa52?

It used to be 14e4:43xx but it changed somehow to 14e4:aa52. How can i revert this change? No idea what this is related to.

Back