Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Hi, I'm glad that you got handoff to work. Would you mind to tell more specifically how to do a Kext cache flush?

Thanks
Hey there, just performing in terminal "sudo kextcache -i /" and afterwards a reboot fixed it for me. Bluetooth was disabled after the reboot and I had to switch it on again, afterwards no troubles anymore with handoff. Using latest Mojave and iOS.

For the Bluetooth part, it's well detected, but unfortunately it fails to connect to any device
Using USBInjectAll.kext with out SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml
See Post #1/I. No Output Devices Found/1. kext enabler/2. Correctly configured USB ...

See Post #1/I. No Output Devices Found/1. kext enabler/2. Correctly configured USB ...
Oh, I thought that because I was under the 15 ports limit, I didn't need to configure anything... :oops:
OK, I will do it... Thank you Toleda!

Hey there, just performing in terminal "sudo kextcache -i /" and afterwards a reboot fixed it for me. Bluetooth was disabled after the reboot and I had to switch it on again, afterwards no troubles anymore with handoff. Using latest Mojave and iOS.
Hi there,
I have tried performing kextcache in terminal and after reboot nothing has changed. My bluetooth is still enabled and handoff is still not working. Here I have attached my kexts and config.plist to verify with the kexts to yours. I do not have previous 10.13 handoff kexttopatch inside plist however I have USBInjectAll those in there. If you would kindly compare to yours then I would appreciate a lot!

Thanks,
twsps

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 128
  • kexts.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 92

@toleda, I've now configured USB correctly following @RehabMan's guide, but still no device found.

Here are my debug files...

Thanks!

Attachments

• debug_Asus_VivoPC_VM62_pit512_v2.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 59
@toleda, I've now configured USB correctly following @RehabMan's guide, but still no device found.

Here are my debug files...

Thanks!

Problem solved!
I moved all kexts from E/C/K/O to L/E and now Bluetooth detects all devices fine.

Now I have to solve the sleep problem...

Anyone know what is the best forum for sleep issues on 10.13.6?

Last edited:
@toleda, you're right, now I better understand that some kexts can't be injected...

I started a new thread in General Help about my sleep issue with this same machine... Could you please have a look at my PR files?

edit: posted to the guide thread (can be deleted)

Hey guys, first of all thanks for all the great work to make hackintoshing as easy as possible for noobs like me! I'm in IT since 25 years and using Macs since 5 years only, but I've already learned a lot ... although not enough yet it seems ... Anyways, given the soldered-or-glued-in-everything approach of Apple nowadays, Hackintoshing seems the only way forward.

Ok, I'm looking for help because my wifi simply won't turn on. I've got 3 pcs of the BCM94360CS2 and none could be turned on. It also doesn't work in Windows with the Bootcamp drivers (it seems it can be turned on but doesn't find any SSIDs)

Bluetooth is working fine all the time though. Wifi never did.

The only true root cause I can imagine right now is that the adapter isn't working. I bought it from Aliexpress:
And this is how the card looks like: (antennas had been attached of course)

There are lots of coredumps from the broadcom driver in Konsole. I'm also attaching one of them.

When the BRIX is booted I can see that the wifi is turning on briefly for 1 or 2 seconds and then it shuts off.

i followed this guide ([Guide] Gigabyte BRIX using Clover UEFI (GB-BXi5H-4200/GB-BXi5-4570R/GB-BXi7-4770R))

Currently graphics are not accelerated and sound also isn't working with this config but I had these working fine already. The performance of this little box is incredible BTW, just the fan is a little annoying. I hope the fan can be controlled using iStat menu once the sensors are functional...

Attachments

• debug_7117.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 82
  • [2019-04-05_00,07,04.979981]-AirPortBrcm4360_Logs-001.txt
    535.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back