Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

@toleda @jaymonkey it did work flawlessly!
View attachment 342751
(M.2-KEYM to M.2 KEYA+E adapter / M.2 KEYA+E to Mac WLAN / BCM94360CS2)

So for H370N-Wifi users and many others that don't have m2-WIFI or have m2-CNVi slots, this solution works.
It's kinda creepy with 2 adapters in a m2 key m slot!
View attachment 342752
but everything working!
View attachment 342756 View attachment 342755
I managed to use the antenna cables from the original intel cnvi wlan card!
View attachment 342753
:thumbup::mrgreen:

Hi,

I have searched and searched on eBay for the red M.2 adapter in the pics. Just can't find it. Could you point me towards one? I would realy appreciate it :)

Thanks for your post!

Hello, I have PCI-E card with BCM94360CD (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcom-B...2aOg:rk:1:pf:0&LH_ItemCondition=1000&LH_BIN=1)

Both WiFi and BT are working, even iMessage, Continuity, Handoff, AirDrop, but I have noticed slow speeds on 5GHz network and a bit laggy mouse and keyboard when uploading over 20mbit/s. We have 500/50 mbit/s internet connection with AC wifi and my computer within 3m from router can reach max only 270/30 and average 160/30 mbit/s. For example, my Macbook pro at same position can reach 300/50 with no problems every time with max of 360 mbit/s download.

When I try 2.4GHz network, mouse and keyboard are unusable. Is this something that can be fixed by config edit or is it hardware issue?

Thank you.

Attachments

• debug_32496.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 95
Country Code: #a, why?
Suggestion from another user with similar problems. I'll try exact country code, could this be causing the issue?

I have looked up our wifi, it has not set the country code and it has no option to set it. Which country code should I use than?

Last edited:
I have installed on my HP Elitedesk 800 G3 Mini 65W (Skylake version i5 6500 HD Graphics 530) a m.2 wifi-BT card with a Broadcom BCM94352Z.
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B079FQP3QR/?tag=tonymacx8607-21

I’m running Mojave.

I followed this guide for Wifi injection (installed with kextbeast in L/E and country code booting) and BT injection (installed repo and ram2 in L/E with kextbeast).
Everything is fine with Wifi but I have no BT device detected. But I have in System Configuration > Hardware > USB a BCM20702A0 as USB BT.

Attachments

• report.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
IOReg does not show BCM20702A0, USB problem.
Sorry, the IOreg is the wrong one I generated before I configured the USB with a custom SSDT. I'll post the good one tomorrow.

Back