Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Hi

I3-6100
Asrock Z170M-itx
Mojave

I have yet another system I’m trying to get up and running. However it would seem the bluetooth part of my BCM94322HM8L card is not seen by my system.It should be on port HS13, that’s where the original card shows up ..

Wifi works fine

Patch USB in ACPI. I have patched USB correctly I think

Method used:Broadcom wifi/Bluetooth Guide

Installed kext in /L/E

USBinjectall
Lilu
BrcmPatchRAM2
BrcmFirmwareRepo
AirpotBrcmFixup

Attachments

• problem report.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 76
Is your system loading the Kexts?

Not really it would seem

Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 23.03.58.png

Hi

I3-6100
Asrock Z170M-itx
Mojave

I have yet another system I’m trying to get up and running. However it would seem the bluetooth part of my BCM94322HM8L card is not seen by my system.It should be on port HS13, that’s where the original card shows up ..

Wifi works fine

Patch USB in ACPI. I have patched USB correctly I think

Method used:Broadcom wifi/Bluetooth Guide

Installed kext in /L/E

USBinjectall
Lilu
BrcmPatchRAM2
BrcmFirmwareRepo
AirpotBrcmFixup

Your ioreg was not captured with correct IORegistryExplorer.app.
Please use v2.1.

Hello everybody,

trying to get Bluetooth to work again after going to Mojave (10.14. and 10.14.1) from Sierra.
I did a clean install because I thought I had something misconfigured - I could not install High Sierra or later with 16.2 system definition. Even clean install did not work with 16.2, so I am now running with 14.2 and HD6200 graphics.
I did restore the old system from TimeMachine, so there might have been some things restored that should not have been.

Broadcom BCM94360HMB seems to natively support Wifi, but Bluetooth is not working any more.
Removed FakePCIID stuff I hope, added BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext to /L/E with KextBeast but they do not seem to load. Cannot find any error messages referring to why.

My configuration:
Board ASRock Z97E-ITX/AC latest BIOS
Intel i5-5675c with HD 6200
Broadcom BCM94360HMB 0x0b05:0x180a

Bluetooth does appear under USB as BCM20702A0, so I hope it is configured well enough?

Am adding lots of problem reporting files in case they could help as required - and am hoping for suggestions.
Any further output required?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Rudolf
Your ioreg was not captured with correct IORegistryExplorer.app.
Please use v2.1.

Back