Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Hello,

My issue is fixed, it seems I just didn't push the button on the airpods capsule in order to enable bluetooth.

Thanks !

Hello. I have a bcm94360cs2 module from aliexpress (MacBook Air13 A1465 a1466 MID 2013). I connected it via converter to m.2 slot on Gigabyte H110n.
Bluetooth and 802.11n 2Ghz work out of box with no issues, but I can't connect to 802.11ac 5Ghz spot. Both networks are from the same Tplink re360 repeater. All my other devices, including iPad Air 2, have no troubles connecting. Also Arch Linux on the same machine can connect as well through this chip.

My Hack (10.13.6 High Sierra) asks for a password tries to connect but asks for a password again.

Sometimes, very rarely it somehow connects, but pings are very high and nothing works.

The patches from the first posts mention bcm4360 kext to patch, but kexstat in my case shows that com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC is in use.

Should I try to apply those patches?

Hello. I have a bcm94360cs2 module from aliexpress (MacBook Air13 A1465 a1466 MID 2013). I connected it via converter to m.2 slot on Gigabyte H110n.
Bluetooth and 802.11n 2Ghz work out of box with no issues, but I can't connect to 802.11ac 5Ghz spot. Both networks are from the same Tplink re360 repeater. All my other devices, including iPad Air 2, have no troubles connecting. Also Arch Linux on the same machine can connect as well through this chip.

My Hack (10.13.6 High Sierra) asks for a password tries to connect but asks for a password again.

Sometimes, very rarely it somehow connects, but pings are very high and nothing works.

The patches from the first posts mention bcm4360 kext to patch, but kexstat in my case shows that com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC is in use.

Should I try to apply those patches?

If you are using an Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card, no additional kexts or patches should be needed.

Attach:
a. DSDT found in Clover volume OEM folder: EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched\DSDT.aml
b. Custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext
Here is the all files;

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 165
Hi.
I'm running 10.13.6 with a Broadcom MBC94352hmb card.
Everything is ok , wifi/bt/handoff/airdrop , except from my card can't see channels 12 , 14 (macos and windows , too)
If i understand right , it has to do with the country code.
I live in Greece (Europe). Is there any way to resolve this ?

SSDT-UIAC/HS12/"UsbConnector"/0xFF, why?
As I know (probably I am wrong) 0xFF (255) for internal USB2.0. Rehabman guide saying use 255 for internal USB2.0. What should it be?

Last edited:
Back