Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Hello again,

That wasnt it and I see the camera disappears on sleep whether or not on battery or ac.
I see though bluetooth is shown on 2 ports, bluetooth wakes on wake as long as plugged to ac

Attachments

• user’s MacBook Pro.zip
    587.6 KB · Views: 82
Perhaps the original thread should reflect this requirement (Repo on /S/L/E, Data on /E/C/K).
BrcmFirmwareData.kext is not mentioned in Post #1.
README/"... install the injector plus BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext. This works from either /S/L/E or EFI/Clover/kexts."
Post #1 includes the link to the Repo for details and other configurations.

1. Unable to use Apple Watch to auto unlock hackintosh
  2. 10.13.5/H87N-WiFi/F9/i5 4570/HD4600/BCM94352HMB
  3. this guide, AirportBrcmFixup method
  4. All file attached

Attachments

• compressed.zip
    702.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
  1. Unable to use Apple Watch to auto unlock hackintosh
  2. 10.13.5/H87N-WiFi/F9/i5 4570/HD4600/BCM94352HMB
  3. this guide, AirportBrcmFixup method
  4. All file attached
I don't think Auto Unlock is currently possible with a BCM94352. :(
Not with a non-Apple BCM94360 too, actually..

But... You have a desktop. Get an original Apple AirPort card (some BCM94360 variant, depends on the machine it was used in. Search here for compatible cards and appropriate adapters) + adapter. It'll work 100%, no patches needed (except of correct USB configuration, of course) and *all* Continuity features will work perfectly.
Not possible with a laptop, not enough space for both card and adapter :(

I don't think Auto Unlock is currently possible with a BCM94352. :(
Not with a non-Apple BCM94360 too, actually..

But... You have a desktop. Get an original Apple AirPort card (some BCM94360 variant, depends on the machine it was used in. Search here for compatible cards and appropriate adapters) + adapter. It'll work 100%, no patches needed (except of correct USB configuration, of course) and *all* Continuity features will work perfectly.
Not possible with a laptop, not enough space for both card and adapter :(

Continuity works now but response is very laggy. Perhaps buying a native AirPort card is the only choice, except that my motherboard only supports half mini card…

Do you think BCM94360HMB is possible?

Last edited:
Continuity works now but response is very laggy. Perhaps buying a native AirPort card is the only choice, except that my motherboard only supports half mini card…

Do you think BCM94360HMB is possible?
There is a BCM94360HMB, but I think you'll have similar results as your current card.
It works here too with a BCM94352Z, but not perfect (Handoff usually works one way only, Instant Hotspot not working, Auto Unlock not working...)
From what I know, the only way to get perfect Continuity operational with every feature 100% working is with an Apple card + an adapter.

With an Apple card, you would be getting an adapter anyway. Apple cards won't fit an M.2 (NGFF) slot as well.
If you can't find an adapter that'll make an Apple card fit in your motherboard, you can get an adapter that'll use your PCIe 1x slot (And the built-in wireless card slot will be unused).

Back