CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi Kevin, I have a very similar setup here with the H370N-wifi and BCM94360CS2 module with the 2 adapters.

I am having a bad time on getting sleep to work. Any updates on this?

Thanks,
David
Hello David,
in MacOS Mojave sleep is still not working. High Sierra works fine. I'll update if I have any progress, but for now do shutdown :)

Motherboard
ASUS UX305LA-Clover
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 5500, 3200x1800
Hi all,

I'm running into a major issue.

Based on the different guides out here, I bought a DW1560 as replacement for my ASUS UX305LA wifi card.

Yesterday I opened the laptop to install the wifi card. (Bad) surprise: the card did not seem to fit anywhere.

It looks like my laptop is a very specific model which has the wifi card somehow "soldered" to a board with the USB ports (cf images attached).

Apparently this is the model of the (very small) wifi card : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/int...Module-Bluetooth-4-0-2-4G-5G/32813893440.html

I did not find anyone else having this issue. I looked at this thread and none of the models suggested would seem to fit.

Also I would not even know how to replace it since it does not seem to be screwed to the board but glued or soldered...

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus Z170M-Plus
CPU
i5 6600K
Graphics
GTX970
Hi all,

I'm running into a major issue.

Based on the different guides out here, I bought a DW1560 as replacement for my ASUS UX305LA wifi card.

Yesterday I opened the laptop to install the wifi card. (Bad) surprise: the card did not seem to fit anywhere.

It looks like my laptop is a very specific model which has the wifi card somehow "soldered" to a board with the USB ports (cf images attached).

Apparently this is the model of the (very small) wifi card : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/int...Module-Bluetooth-4-0-2-4G-5G/32813893440.html

I did not find anyone else having this issue. I looked at this thread and none of the models suggested would seem to fit.

Also I would not even know how to replace it since it does not seem to be screwed to the board but glued or soldered...

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance
That's soldered in, I don't know if Broadcom has any boards in that form factor, but in any case replacing it would be a major operation that would need special equipment.

In other news, my board does work in another computer, so now to look for that magic BIOS setting. If that does not exist i guess I won a wireless card for the home server...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Fail, no kext fixes a hardware problem
M.2 Broadcom does not work in Gigabyte M.2 Intel/CNVi
Choices:
1. PCIe/M.2 KeyA+E adapter + USB
2. Other motherboard M.2/M.2 KeyM to M.2 KeyA+E adapter
OK but
User @infiniteman confirm that “dw1560 works on B360N ITX”
Another link from china confirm that bcm94352z works too.
Gigabyte B360N ITX has Intel CNVi WiFi…

Another interesting clue from INTEL support :

"Depending on the design, a M.2 socket may support both the CNVi and standard M.2 Key A or E for Intel® Wireless-AC 9260. We recommend you to contact your motherboard manufacturer to check if it is designed to support both the CNVi and generic M.2 Key A or E socket modules."

So it is possible to get compatibility standard M.2 Key A/E and CNVi...

Motherboard
ASUS UX305LA-Clover
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 5500, 3200x1800
That's soldered in, I don't know if Broadcom has any boards in that form factor, but in any case replacing it would be a major operation that would need special equipment.
OK that's what I thought... thanks for your reply... I'm returning the wifi card, and I guess that's the end of the MacOS adventure for me... :(

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
"Depending on the design, a M.2 socket may support both the CNVi and standard M.2 Key A or E for Intel® Wireless-AC 9260. We recommend you to contact your motherboard manufacturer to check if it is designed to support both the CNVi and generic M.2 Key A or E socket modules."
Coffee Lake, to date:
true: Asus, ASRock Gigabyte B360
not true: Gigabyte Z390 and H370/310 motherboards

Motherboard
B360m D3H
CPU
Intel i7 8700
Graphics
PowerColor Red Dragon Vega 56
Do any adapters work in the PCI-e x4 slot?

Motherboard
GA-Z170MX Gaming 5
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi all,

I've installed the BCM94360CD to PCI-e Adapter with BCM94360CDAX, I don't have any wifi patches, kexts. The wifi & bluetooth work, however the boot time is now crazy slow?

1. Device_ID is 43A0 (0x43a0 - BCM94360CD, 2.4/5 GHz, ac+abgn, 3 Stream, 1300 Mbs + BT4LE)
2. BCM20702B0 / Product ID: 33421 / Vendor ID: 1452

So from what I can see it's all supported, my guess is I've missed a setting?

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370N Wifi
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
@toleda
On page 1 of this thread, it states no support for Intel CNVi Wifi/Bluetooth. Where can I request help with BT using my Mobo's Intel CNVi chip? I'm also unable to BT with a Gmyle dongle, as suggested by another user.

Thanks for any guidance.