Contribute
Register

Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]

Suggest 94352HMB, 2T/2R

Thanks a lot for the great work guys.
The card you suggested works flawlessly.

These are the steps I took:
1.Using kext wizzard install FakePCIID_Briadcom_Wifi.kext.
2.Reboot -> wifi working.
3.Using kext wizzard install BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext & BrcmPatchRAM2.kext.
4.Reboot -> bluetooth working.

It is like magic, thanks again.

pd. I paid 20€ for the card ( about 25$ ) and It arrived in 2 weeks so I can recommend the seller.

I know, and I have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext installed in /S/L/E using Kext Wizard.

Your kextcache output seems to prove it is either not installed, or not a matching version for the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext you have installed.

Make sure you install a matched set. And kexts should be installed to /L/E for 10.11.x and later.

Attachments

• brcm_debug.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Your kextcache output seems to prove it is either not installed, or not a matching version for the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext you have installed.

Make sure you install a matched set. And kexts should be installed to /L/E for 10.11.x and later.
Okay, I didn't know /L/E is now the recommended location. I'm now using that. Thank you.

I am using the latest version (2016-0705) from here: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram/downloads. I get the BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo from the same zip file, so I think they should match. Both say version 2.2.7.

I thought maybe that download is corrupt, so I tried an older one (2016-0621), but I get the same problem. By the way, it works if I put BrcmFirmwareData.kext in Clover instead.

Last edited:
Okay, I didn't know /L/E is now the recommended location. I'm now using that. Thank you.

I am using the latest version (2016-0705) from here: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram/downloads. I get the BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo from the same zip file, so I think they should match. Both say version 2.2.7.

I thought maybe that download is corrupt, so I tried an older one (2016-0621), but I get the same problem. By the way, it works if I put BrcmFirmwareData.kext in Clover instead.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Please see my first post (#57), I already attached all the problem reporting files you requested.

Please see my first post (#57), I already attached all the problem reporting files you requested.

The file in post #57 does not contain the data I just requested in post #67.

Link goes to 4350/43a3 not 4313
Sorry, typo. It is [14e4:43a3] - WikiDevi.

Assuming your interest is 4350, 43a3 is supported in all Post#1/Methods
To date, no confirmation 43a3 works.
There are less 43a3 practice which post in forum/Internet.
I confirm 43a3 works. See ProblemReporting file attached.

2. OS X version/motherboard model/BIOS version/processor/graphics
10.11.6/HP EliteBook 1030 G1/1.14/Intel core-m 6y75/hd515

3. Procedure/Guide used
[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Attachments

• ProblemReporting_43a3.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
Back