CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
You might try the alternate configuration: XHCI Mode = "Smart Auto", then use FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (keep in mind you'll need a completely different SSDT-UIAC.aml).
I'll give it a try. So I think install FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, what should I do re the SSDT-UIAC.aml please? Also, am I still using the EHC1/2 to EH01/2 rename?

CPU
i7 6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mobile Phone
Android
Antenna connections good?
Did you test the hardware in Windows?
Country code issue?
Well, it's a laptop though...
But yeah, it's fine and all in Windows, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.
Country code issue
Oohh.. is that really relevant to this problem? Well, I'm currently on the default region. Let me change it a bit.
Edit: even after changing the region to #a (that people said should had increased the channel), it's still null.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Dell 5570 (clover)
CPU
Intel i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel UHD 620 , 1920x1080
I'm facing a problem with a Broadcom 94352z on installer environment.
Mojave installer works ok. But if I try to get to High Sierra installer (booting from usb) then it hangs with attached error.
Is this some kind of error on my configuration or I need special flags form brcmpatchRam ?
Can anyone help ?

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well, it's a laptop though...
But yeah, it's fine and all in Windows, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

Oohh.. is that really relevant to this problem? Well, I'm currently on the default region. Let me change it a bit.
Edit: even after changing the region to #a (that people said should had increased the channel), it's still null.
I'm facing a problem with a Broadcom 94352z on installer environment.
Mojave installer works ok. But if I try to get to High Sierra installer (booting from usb) then it hangs with attached error.
Is this some kind of error on my configuration or I need special flags form brcmpatchRam ?
Can anyone help ?
You should both be posting in the appropriate laptop forum.

Motherboard
Dell 5570 (clover)
CPU
Intel i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel UHD 620 , 1920x1080
You should both be posting in the appropriate laptop forum.
Did that , but didn't get an answer.
Thought that this forum was more specific about bt.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Pro
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan

does anyone know if bcm9460hmb half Mini PCIe can be plugged into a pcie x16 slot if the mother board doesn't have pcie x1 slot? doesn't look like gigabyte h370n or z370n has pcie x1 slot on the board.. Sorry I just couldn’t find the answer directly from the forum search..

Last edited:
Motherboard
intel
CPU
i7
Graphics
hd3000
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a Lenovo BCM94352Z! Is there an extension to add more length? Have only the possibilty to fix 2280 lenght on my mainboard...

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan

does anyone know if bcm9460hmb half Mini PCIe can be plugged into a pcie x16 slot if the mother board doesn't have pcie x1 slot? doesn't look like gigabyte h370n or z370n has pcie x1 slot on the board.. Sorry I just couldn’t find the answer directly from the forum search..
'HMB' is half-mini PCie.