- Jul 26, 2012
- GB Z490M Gaming X
- Intel Intel Core i7-10700
- Sapphire RX560 4Gb
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
ive got quite dead-ended, as of 12.2 it seems that hibernate mode 25 breaks waking from sleep, switching back to hibernate mode 3 fixes the issue but now my sleepwatcher script doesnt work.Actually, it's quite simple and straightforward.
1. Download Eventscripts from App Store.
2. Download my wakeup-bluetoothfix.scpt (attached), open, and replace "xxx" with your own username and sudo password.
3. Get this scpt into Eventscripts
as i understand it hibernation mode 25 is not specified in the script so it should technically work with any form of wake from sleep AFAIKDo you need to edit the sleepwatcher script to reflect the change to the Hibernation Mode you are now using. Is Hibernation mode 25 coded in to the script?
XhciPortLimit should be disabled after you have setup your usb portsHi Guys,
I have a small problem.
I have installed Big Sur 11.5.2 with OpenCore 0.77 on my HP EliteDesk 800 G3 DM with a M.2 BCM43224:
I replaced the BCM43224 by a BCM94360CS2 (Apple MacBook Air Airport card):
- Bluetooth only was working
- Wifi chip is not supported anymore by Big Sur (tried several proposed workaround with no luck)
I understood that the BCM94360CS2 (Apple brand) is supported fully without any use of specific kexts
- The card has been detected and recognised OOB
- The bluetooth is working fine
- The wifi chip has been detected but is acting strange:
- The wifi card cannot detect any signal/list access points
- Kernel_tasks process started to use CPU resources extensively (>80%)
I have attached my EFI just in case.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help