CPU
i5 9500
Graphics
N/A
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
1. Disable AirportBrcmFixup.kext, it's unlikely you need it at all.
2. USBInjectAll.kext is a temporary kext that should not be run as a means to enable all USB ports. Stay within the 15 port limit. Map your ports. Issues with USB port mapping can manifest as issues with sleep and other components (like wifi/BT).
3. Try https://github.com/acidanthera/RTCMemoryFixup. Sometimes, depending on the m.2 to PCI adapter, you may need to get the card working. The PCI adapter itself can be the cause of many problems with functionality.

Try removing fixup kext and mapping your USB ports correctly. Then try the rtc fixup.
Unfortunately I have no clues on how to use this, plus I'm not even sure the problem is in the adapter as, as I have said, the bluetooth works perfectly

Motherboard
HP OEM H170 "Hamar"
CPU
i7-6700T
Graphics
HD 530
1. Bluetooth completely non-functional, doesn't even show up, and Wifi takes several minutes to come online/start working upon startup. Trying with and without the SSDT-UIAC.aml yielded the same result. Not sure if it is needed anyways since I already have USBPorts.kext in kexts/Other
2. MacOS 10.15.5, HP OEM H170 "Hamar" motherboard, Core i7-6700T, Intel HD Graphics 530
3. Followed the "Broadcom WiFi/BT Installation" part of this guide
4. All requested files attached

Attachments

Motherboard
HP ProBook 430 G6 - OpenCore
CPU
Intel Core i5+ 8265U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
1. Bluetooth completely non-functional, doesn't even show up, and Wifi takes several minutes to come online/start working upon startup. Trying with and without the SSDT-UIAC.aml yielded the same result. Not sure if it is needed anyways since I already have USBPorts.kext in kexts/Other
2. MacOS 10.15.5, HP OEM H170 "Hamar" motherboard, Core i7-6700T, Intel HD Graphics 530
3. Followed the "Broadcom WiFi/BT Installation" part of this guide
4. All requested files attached

Update your kext AirportBrcmFixup : https://github.com/acidanthera/airportbrcmfixup/releases put on E/C/K/O folder

add a property to the WIFI card : "pci-aspm-default | NUmber | 0" (Your IOReg pci-aspm-default saw = 103)

For Bluetooth on Catalina you must use BrcmPatchRAM3, Update your kexts : https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/releases/tag/2.5.4
Put 3 kexts on E/C/K/O : BrcmBluetoothInjector, BrcmFirmwareData, BrcmPatchRAM3

Motherboard
Hewelett-Packard 2337
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2020GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2procesadores principales, 4 Lógicos
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
Hello, do you have a guide for Broadcom in Big Sur?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I
CPU
Intel 9400
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
1. I have a BCM94360CS2 and am using an NGFF (?) to M2 adapter in the M2 key M slot on the back of the motherboard.
At first neither Bluetooth nor Wifi worked, but I was able to get native BT to work (works in BIOS) by remapping my USB ports. Range was very poor (~1ft), but improved after attaching antennas.
However, Wifi does not work at all. As far as I can tell, the wifi adapter is not recognized and the wifi icon is grayed out and not responsive. (Sometimes, I can click on it, but on/off toggle does nothing at all). Can you help?
2. OSX Catalina 10.15.6 (19G2021) / Gigabyte z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI / BIOS F8c / CPU i5-9400 / iGPU Intel UHD630
3. I used the instructions in the first post ("Broadcom WiFi/BT Installation").
4. Files attached

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I Aorus Pro WiFi
CPU
Core i7 8700
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
iMac
The Broadcom WiFi card (plus adapter) will not work in either the M2P or M2M M.2 sockets because Gigabyte whitelist the WiFi to Intel only. However it will work using a PCIe to M.2 adapter in the expansion slot. I have a similar build with a BCM94360CD mounted into a 6+12 pin to M.2 adapter which I originally intended to mount in the rear M.2 socket. Like you I got the bluetooth working but not the WiFi. Then I mounted this combination onto the PCIe to M.2 adapter and both Bluetooth and WiFi are now working. Note that the Bluetooth requires the USB cable to be fitted. I used the F_USB1 header for this but struggled to get in working until I realised that this header is HS11 (not HS12 as I had assumed).

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I
CPU
Intel 9400
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
@raffycat that’s very strange because I’ve seen several threads with my exact motherboard working in either m2 slot

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I Aorus Pro WiFi
CPU
Core i7 8700
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
iMac
@raffycat that’s very strange because I’ve seen several threads with my exact motherboard working in either m2 slot
I was in exactly the same situation as you and I also found various threads claiming that this should work using the M.2 socket but on a more careful trawl I didn't actually find anyone who had actually got it working on this board using an M.2 slot. Doing this I also came across various posts (e.g. post 1,161 above) saying that this would not work because of Gigabyte restricting the WiFi to Intel modules (although I think they may have been referring to the CNVI slot). At this stage I decided to try the PCIe route and that worked straight away for WiFi (and also for Bluetooth once I had the right USB port mapped).

Motherboard
Z390 Auros Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I was in exactly the same situation as you and I also found various threads claiming that this should work using the M.2 socket but on a more careful trawl I didn't actually find anyone who had actually got it working on this board using an M.2 slot. Doing this I also came across various posts (e.g. post 1,161 above) saying that this would not work because of Gigabyte restricting the WiFi to Intel modules (although I think they may have been referring to the CNVI slot). At this stage I decided to try the PCIe route and that worked straight away for WiFi (and also for Bluetooth once I had the right USB port mapped).
You are correct. I think the others are a bit confused. Either a PCIe or M.2 adapter will support any number of BCM cards. Both function the same and are supported by any system that has sockets to handle either interface.

What the others are referring to is the actual onboard dedicated M.2 slot that holds the Intel CNVi card. While on some boards the existing card can be replaced with a suitable BCM and M.2 adapter, on the Gigabyte boards these have been restricted to only talk to Intel chips.

If you’re plugging the M.2 into a slot on the board meant for an SSD, then there will be no issues provided you are using the correct kexts and your system is setup properly.

Motherboard
H61 > Need manufactor & model # > See Rules!
CPU
I5-4200
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi, I have a same problem like you, some logs: