No, I am running in a physical machine.

Here's the spec of that build:

Mother board: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5
CPU: Core i7 8700k
Graphs: UHD 630
Ram: kingston hyperx fury 8GB x 2
SDD: samsung 960 evo m.2 250gb
Wifi & Bluetooth: PCIe BCM94360CD

Pardon my noobiness. For WiFi injection using the config-bcm94352-130.plist, you say to paste the patch to KextsToPatch. Opening this in prefsetter, I see other values outside of KextsToPatch such as values in ACPI, Boot, Devices, DisableDrivers, and SystemParameters. Should I also copy these into my Clover config.plist or do I only copy the KextstoPatch portions?

see other values outside of KextsToPatch such as values in ACPI, Boot, Devices, DisableDrivers, and SystemParameters. Should I also copy these into my Clover config.plist
No.
Those settings are for other methods. Only install patches for the macOS version installed and method selected.

No.
Those settings are for other methods. Only install patches for the macOS version installed and method selected.
Ok so I only need "10.12+-BCM94352-fvco-darkvoid" when using "kext enabler, FakePCIID/RehabMan" method for use with BCM94352Z on High Sierra.

Edit: IT WORKS! Thanks so much

Last edited:
Ok so I only need "10.12+-BCM94352-fvco-darkvoid" when using "kext enabler, FakePCIID/RehabMan" method for use with BCM94352Z on High Sierra.

Edit: IT WORKS! Thanks so much

Note that High Sierra does not require the fcvo patch.

Seems you have a hardware problem.
WiFi hardware may be defective, installed incorrectly, or lacking required antennas, etc.
Note that Windows 10 will automatically acquire the required drivers (via Windows Update, assuming internet connection via Ethernet) or have them already included.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but upon restarting my machine, for a few moments (maybe a second to two), if I click on the wifi logo in the menu bar, I will very briefly see the names of the wifi networks. So confused... if there was a hardware issue, would I still be able to see the network names?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this means anything, but upon restarting my machine, for a few moments (maybe a second to two), if I click on the wifi logo in the menu bar, I will very briefly see the names of the wifi networks. So confused... if there was a hardware issue, would I still be able to see the network names?

I'm going to take this one step further... I did a fresh install of HS and lo and behold, I was able to see the available networks. I even got as far as entering the password to my network. However, it did not join and now I am back to the point where it does not turn on.

Back