CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570/ UHD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I had bought BCM94360CS2 from dead iMac on some eBay analogue here in Ukraine. I also bought some BCM94360CD BCM94331CD to PCI-e 1X Adapter card for hackintosh and PC adapter from AliExpress. But it seems that it doesn't work well on my Hack. I have a two M.2 slots on my MoBo (ASUS PRIME Z370-A II), and I think that I may use one for now for WiFi/BT, and one for M.2 SSD which I plan to buy soon.

The problem is that on macOS I can connect only sometimes to 5GHz networks, it see 2GHz ones, but don't connect. On Linux and Windows it's also buggy, I need to reboot if I switch between APs a lot.

So could you please suggest me a M.2 adapter option for BCM94360CS2 with antennas, and maybe one option for PCI-E, since I don't plan to attach any PCI-E cards for now, except WiFi/BT and want to keep my M.2 slot free.
I have a PCI Express adapter with the BCM94360CS2 on it that I bought from eBay but I haven't tested yet because no spare slot on my new mobo. I don't know for 5Ghz connection and speeds but yet I think you better use a PCIe adaptor for your motherboard. I think the M.2 solutions are not yet ready and working for sure. At least in low prices I'm also waiting to buy.

edit: Your M.2 slots are SATA & PCIE mode so I think it will work

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
CPU
Graphics
vega 64
Hi,
Never mind. I solved it myself. thanks,

I installed a BCM943602CS card on my system. Wi-Fi starts to work right away. But Bluetooth is not working.
MacOS 10.15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare, i9 9900K, bios v6, Vega 64
I used your guide but I am newbie! Sorry.

Last edited:
Motherboard
NUC7i7DNHE
CPU
i7-8650U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
iMac
After a lot of test and try I can boot normally on osx with Wifi and BT Enable in BIOS with the boot args

brcmfx-driver=1

Now, the system go online, the BT it seems works but if I try to use didn't working. The Wifi not see, even I set a patch on the config.plist.

View attachment 425473

View attachment 425479

I also attach the debug log.
This is currently the same problem I am facing with my DW1820A (BCM94350ZAE)! WiFi works great and BT can see devices but fails to connect/when I use them.

Motherboard
Mavericks
CPU
Intel Core i5-4440
Graphics
GeForce GT240
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Is there any recommendations list for M.2 <-> PCI-E with antennas adapters? For chips like mine BCM94360CS2?

hi

i'm using a macbook pro late 2011, just installed Catalina on it with the maccatilina patcher, works Perfect.
Then i only needed my handoff and airdrop.. After using continuity, which sadly is not functioning under catalina, i was searching for something else and found this
downloaded the KextBeast and the kext files needed, rebooted, and voila, all is working

Thanxs a lot

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z77P-D3 rev.1.0
CPU
Intel i-2500K
Graphics
Sapphire ATI 5770 1 GB / Asus GTX 460 1 GB
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
someone working with Fenvi FV t-919 in catalina ?

Last edited:
Motherboard
Dell 9020-Q87
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
someone working with Fenvi FV t-919 in catalina ?
Yes, I have it installed on my BluEye G5. Everything seems to be working normally.

Can I use this chip in the image to my motherboard Z390I Aorus wifi pro? It is the BCM94360CS2 one, I bought from ebay. With a M.2 E to M adapter. I cannot find this adapter.
I too have the BCM94360CS2 in my Dell 9020, I didn't know you could pull out the chip. Does that mean I can take the chip out and plug it into the M2 / Intel CNVi slot on my H370M D3H motherboard?.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus-Z390 I Pro Wifi
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570/ UHD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I pull it out because it was plugged in a PCIe adapter for my old motherboard Z97M-D3H. I don’t think will work. Your motherboard and mine have both same limitation, the CNVi Intel WiFi. Yet, if it is plugged into M.2 PCIe slot on motherboard with the proper adapter, then it might work both WiFi & Bluetooth. This is what I am looking for, an adapter.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus-Z390 I Pro Wifi
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570/ UHD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I too have the BCM94360CS2 in my Dell 9020, I didn't know you could pull out the chip. Does that mean I can take the chip out and plug it into the M2 / Intel CNVi slot on my H370M D3H motherboard?.
I pull it out because it was plugged in a PCIe adapter for my old motherboard Z97M-D3H. I don’t think will work. Your motherboard and mine have both same limitation, the CNVi Intel WiFi. Yet, if it is plugged into M.2 PCIe slot on motherboard with the proper adapter, then it might work both WiFi & Bluetooth. This is what I am looking for, an adapter

EDIT: 2 Adapters. One for fitting the chip to Key A/E and one from Key A/E to Key M for the motherboard.

Last edited: