CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I had bought BCM94360CS2 from dead iMac on some eBay analogue here in Ukraine. I also bought some BCM94360CD BCM94331CD to PCI-e 1X Adapter card for hackintosh and PC adapter from AliExpress. But it seems that it doesn't work well on my Hack. I have a two M.2 slots on my MoBo (ASUS PRIME Z370-A II), and I think that I may use one for now for WiFi/BT, and one for M.2 SSD which I plan to buy soon.

The problem is that on macOS I can connect only sometimes to 5GHz networks, it see 2GHz ones, but don't connect. On Linux and Windows it's also buggy, I need to reboot if I switch between APs a lot.

So could you please suggest me a M.2 adapter option for BCM94360CS2 with antennas, and maybe one option for PCI-E, since I don't plan to attach any PCI-E cards for now, except WiFi/BT and want to keep my M.2 slot free.
I have a PCI Express adapter with the BCM94360CS2 on it that I bought from eBay but I haven't tested yet because no spare slot on my new mobo. I don't know for 5Ghz connection and speeds but yet I think you better use a PCIe adaptor for your motherboard. I think the M.2 solutions are not yet ready and working for sure. At least in low prices I'm also waiting to buy.

edit: Your M.2 slots are SATA & PCIE mode so I think it will work

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
CPU
Graphics
vega 64
Hi,
Never mind. I solved it myself. thanks,

I installed a BCM943602CS card on my system. Wi-Fi starts to work right away. But Bluetooth is not working.
MacOS 10.15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare, i9 9900K, bios v6, Vega 64
I used your guide but I am newbie! Sorry.

Last edited:
Motherboard
NUC7i7DNHE
CPU
i7-8650U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
iMac
After a lot of test and try I can boot normally on osx with Wifi and BT Enable in BIOS with the boot args

brcmfx-driver=1

Now, the system go online, the BT it seems works but if I try to use didn't working. The Wifi not see, even I set a patch on the config.plist.

View attachment 425473

View attachment 425479

I also attach the debug log.
This is currently the same problem I am facing with my DW1820A (BCM94350ZAE)! WiFi works great and BT can see devices but fails to connect/when I use them.

Motherboard
Mavericks
CPU
Intel Core i5-4440
Graphics
GeForce GT240
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Is there any recommendations list for M.2 <-> PCI-E with antennas adapters? For chips like mine BCM94360CS2?