i7-6700HQ
Graphics
Geforce 960m + HD 530 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

i have installed a broadcom bcm94352z in my dell 7559 however the card is not seen in either windows or osx.
The card is supposedly supported in both and there is no bios whitelist.
The card works in another laptop.
Any help please.

thanks

Hi guys,

i have installed a broadcom bcm94352z in my dell 7559 however the card is not seen in either windows or osx.
Any help please.

thanks
Google fakepciidkext you need to add to clover/Kexts/Other folder.

Hi guys,

Any help please.

thanks
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Google fakepciidkext you need to add to clover/Kexts/Other folder.
Thanks for the advice I have already added all the necessary files. I don’t believe it is a software issue as it doesn’t show in windows either

Thanks for the advice I have already added all the necessary files. I don’t believe it is a software issue as it doesn’t show in windows either
if it doesn't show up on Device Manager in windows then it is either not sat in properly or defective

if it doesn't show up on Device Manager in windows then it is either not sat in properly or defective
No doesn’t show up in device manager and the card works in another laptop. It is 100% seated correctly I’m just stumped with this one. It’s the last thing I need to get my Hackintosh working fully.

Thanks for the advice I have already added all the necessary files.

Nothing attached.

I don’t believe it is a software issue as it doesn’t show in windows either

Hardware problem. Check installation. Check BIOS options. Try a different card.

Hi guys,

Any help please.

thanks
I've had your same problem on a DELL and it turned out I had tapped
fn+PrtScr
which on my keyboard is right next to the F12
this blocked my card to work from both windows and mac os. try disabling that block if you have it.
here's my post:

I can't believe I am so stupid. on my Dell's keyboard, by pressing Fn + (the key next to F12 with a little antenna on it) it is possible to enter some sort of an airplane mode.. I am surprised that this works on Mac OS even if there is no such thing as Airplane Mode in high Sierra.. I am glad I got it fixed, and thank you RehabMan for all your help and commitment to this forum. You're awesome and I really appreciate your work!

Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 7.30.51 PM.png
Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 7.30.37 PM.png
Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 7.30.14 PM.png
Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 7.30.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 7.30.37 PM.png
Perfect Work BroadCom BCM94352Z M.2 in Mojave 10.14.1 :clap:

Thanks to RehabMan:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back