i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys, i have another problem now. I install the broadcom of the title, i follow this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...e-gigabyte-ga-z170n-gaming-5-mini-itx.199805/ and put the kext files into clover kext 10.12 but when i reboot it shows the logo of apple and immediately my hackintosh reboot.

Unplugged the hard drive and put it to external encloser, delete the kext from clover 10.12 but still nothing happen.

I try to boot into safe mode but nothing happens.

Any thoughts?

Hello guys, i have another problem now. I install the broadcom of the title, i follow this guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...e-gigabyte-ga-z170n-gaming-5-mini-itx.199805/ and put the kext files into clover kext 10.12 but when i reboot it shows the logo of apple and immediately my hackintosh reboot.

Unplugged the hard drive and put it to external encloser, delete the kext from clover 10.12 but still nothing happen.

I try to boot into safe mode but nothing happens.

Any thoughts?
those kexts should be installed to System/Library/Extensions or Library/Extensions

If i put the kext files with drag n drop do you belive tha it will be ok? Do i have to check something else in clover?
do not drag and drop kexts with finder to S/L/E or L/E

use kext wizard or something to install kexts

then only have essential kexts in other folder on efi - FakeSMC / network kext

I managed to boot and run kextbeast and put four kext files into S/L/E but after rebooting same things. I see Apple logo and the computer restart without kernel panic.
can you still boot with your unibeast installer usb?

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 08.20.54.png
I can't find any solution yet, if i put any kext to a folder my hackintosh reboots.

I put the patch into clover, i can boot but no wifi or bluetooth.

Here is my config. if someone could help me.

And some photos

View attachment 258642
Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 08.20.35.png

Attachments

• config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 278
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back