Contribute
Register

Broadcom BCM4322 for laptop in macOS Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS X550LB (CLOVER)
CPU
i7 4500U
Graphics
HD4400 & gtx 740m (1366x768)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi. so for my laptop (Asus x550lb) the guy I'm following uses a BCM94352HMB. I looked and it's available off eBay, but I can't really order anything off there safely due to me being living in the Philippines. Which may make returns (in case of DOA) a headache. (However, I have not actually tried ordering through eBay before.) I looked on a local online shop looking for the part but to no avail. I did however find a Broadcom BCM4322 card on there for the equivalent of about $11. I was wondering if this card would work well on macOS Sierra (or even work at all). Anything I have to be aware of before ordering this card? Thanks in advance!

hi. so for my laptop (Asus x550lb) the guy I'm following uses a BCM94352HMB. I looked and it's available off eBay, but I can't really order anything off there safely due to me being living in the Philippines. Which may make returns (in case of DOA) a headache. (However, I have not actually tried ordering through eBay before.) I looked on a local online shop looking for the part but to no avail. I did however find a Broadcom BCM4322 card on there for the equivalent of about $11. I was wondering if this card would work well on macOS Sierra (or even work at all). Anything I have to be aware of before ordering this card? Thanks in advance!

What is the device-id?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back