Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba L855 (14J)
CPU
i7-3630QM
Graphics
HD 7670M
Hey all,

I hope you're doing great. I have a Ventura installation on OC 0.9.0 and just prior I've been on Catalina and everything worked flawless - both WiFi and Bluetooth with Fenvi FV-HB1200 which according to the Dortania Guide works without any patches necessary.

The issues I have are interesting, in Catalina I was able to pair my iPhone running latest iOS to the OS, but in Ventura I can't.

The issue I have is:
Continuity Camera doesn't work
Pairing MacOS/iOS

What works:
Handoff, Airdrop, other BT devices

Just now few minutes ago, I got a pop-up on my hack saying if I want to use Continuity camera for the first time, I selected Yes and for awhile my iPhone appeared in Photo Booth, but once it said to lock my iPhone so I can use my camera it just didn't work, and now again to the old scenario - nothing appears once again.

As to my knowledge, that Fenvi card has a Broadcom 20702B0. Everything worked as it should in Catalina, now I'm kinda stuck with these issues and don't know what to do.

There were some changes made to the Bluetooth Stack by Apple in Monterey, which wouldn't have affected your system when you were running Catalina. As you have now updated to Ventura you need to look at how these changes affect your Broadcom WiFi/BT card.

You may need to add BlueToolFixup.kext to your setup to fix any BT issues. Even with your natively supported BT module.

The kext can be downloaded from Acidanthera's BrcmPatchRam Github repository linked below.

BlueToolFixup

There were some changes made to the Bluetooth Stack by Apple in Monterey, which wouldn't have affected your system when you were running Catalina. As you have now updated to Ventura you need to look at how these changes affect your Broadcom WiFi/BT card.

You may need to add BlueToolFixup.kext to your setup to fix any BT issues. Even with your natively supported BT module.

The kext can be downloaded from Acidanthera's BrcmPatchRam Github repository linked below.

BlueToolFixup
Thank you, what's interesting is that I got Continuity Camera to work yesterday by its own, what a weird thing. I'll try this and hopefully it'll result in more coherent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back