Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Razer Blade 15 Mid 2019
CPU
i7-9750h
Graphics
UHD 630 + RTX 2070
Hello guys,

Recently I installed mojave b4 on my laptop because it supports 8th Intel CPU and IGPU officially. Most of functions work fine and the UHD 630 IGPU works nicely except for a very weird bug.

When booting into the macos, the internal screen is very very dim (just like setting the brightness to minimum) and after about 3-5 mins the screen suddenly become normal.

Has anyone also experienced this problem? Is there any solution to it?

Thanks a lot.

Attached is my debug file in case someone needs it.

Attachments

• debug.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 90
Hello guys,

Recently I installed mojave b4 on my laptop because it supports 8th Intel CPU and IGPU officially. Most of functions work fine and the UHD 630 IGPU works nicely except for a very weird bug.

When booting into the macos, the internal screen is very very dim (just like setting the brightness to minimum) and after about 3-5 mins the screen suddenly become normal.

Thanks a lot.

missing FakeSMC.kext in /Library/Extensions

all kexts needs to be installed to /Library/Extensions

InjectKexts should be set to Detect in config.plist

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.

See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

Keep in mind you may need to determine what PWMMax is used by the CFL framebuffer kext and adjust LMAX as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back