Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti / UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having issue with sleep on my laptop. After wake from sleep brightness level changed to lowest. Brightness slider shows up in Preferences but does not work. Brightness control works fine before sleep.
Is there anything could be done to fix this?

Attachments

• debug_11306.zip
    6 MB · Views: 45

Attachments

• debug_2939.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 49
Thanks for replying. I've tried copying all kexts to /L/E and boot without injected kext but that did not fix it. Brightness still stuck at lowest after wake from sleep.
remove AddPNLF from config.plist Fixes

remove the patch:
To implement correct brightness levels, change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx in AppleBacklightInjector.kext (RehabMan)

try removing igfxcflbklt=force from boot arguments

try using MacBookPro15,2 SMBIOS

if that doesn't work then you may want to try removing darkwake=1 or try different numbers

remove SSDT-PluginType1.aml

remove AddPNLF from config.plist Fixes

remove the patch:
To implement correct brightness levels, change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx in AppleBacklightInjector.kext (RehabMan)

try removing igfxcflbklt=force from boot arguments

try using MacBookPro15,2 SMBIOS

if that doesn't work then you may want to try removing darkwake=1 or try different numbers

remove SSDT-PluginType1.aml

Now brightness control does not work even before sleep.

Attachments

• debug_15630.zip
    6 MB · Views: 46
I think you should re-download the lastest version of Lilu and Whatevergreen then you put it on Desktop and using Kext Beast for install in LE, Kext Utility for fixing permissions. Then you use SSDT-PNLF in patched of clover. And add it to config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back