HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
BridgeHelper has been updated to include the 10.7.3 Kernel from 10.6.7 MBP Update. Enjoy!

Download BridgeHelper: downloads

bh2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,
Great work. Will you be updating your iBoot + MultiBeast guide?

Thanks Tony, great work like always

so should we updted to 10.6.7 regular then use this? And thank you brotha :headbang:

keypox said:
so should we updted to 10.6.7 regular then use this? And thank you brotha :headbang:

This is a good question...do we use the 10.6.7 combo update and then the new bridgehelper or do we use the 2011 MBP 10.6.7 update then the new bridgehelper? Some clarification is needed.

toyanucci said:
keypox said:

This is a good question...do we use the 10.6.7 combo update and then the new bridgehelper or do we use the 2011 MBP 10.6.7 update then the new bridgehelper? Some clarification is needed.

Wondering the same!

hambo said:
toyanucci said:
keypox said:

Wondering the same!

Ditto. :p

I just did a fresh install...about to try to 10.6.7 combo update with bridge helper!

Will keep you posted

toyanucci said:
10.6.7 combo update with bridge helper

I think that's it! (Mis)matching the MBP update with a standard 10.6.6 install seems to be what's causing problems. Let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back