Having the same issue with the no device found

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 1.53.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 1.53.28 PM.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 182
  • debug_13793.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Handoff works only on first boot. After sleep, it's not working anymore. I can send files via AirDrop, but if I open safari on the phone, it won't show up on the mac dock.

I have a BCM94360CD Wifi Card and Bluetooth 20702B0 product ID: 0x5AC, vendor ID: 0x828D.

Can you tell me if this is a driver issue ?

Thanks!
So let me try my luck again. I have attached the problem reporting files. Maybe this helps.

The 2 problems I have at the moment:
1. handoff working only on first boot, not after sleeping; also, if I log on to the second user on the OS, and then return to the first one, also, not working. The only thing working regardless is AirDrop.
2. after a number of sleeps, when it wakes up from sleep the 5th-6th time the Bluetooth icon shows broken and the computer restarts suddenly. I did had an issue, where after mounting the wifi-bluetooth card on the motherboard's usb pins, the os wouldn't sleep, so I patched DSDT.aml to not call the PWR method of the device when going to sleep.

Any help/ideas would be greately appreciated.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• debug.zip
    5 MB · Views: 108
Having trouble with bluetooth, everything else seems to be working fine
Having the same issue with the no device found
Got it fixed, read one of RehabMan's comments somewhere about not using kexts from different sources or some such information, saw that my AppleHDA had a different series of numbers removed and it and it works, the only thing I have not fixed is handoff, it shows on but does not work im guessing thats because of the tightened firmware requirements in High Sierra

Handoff works only on first boot. After sleep, it's not working anymore. I can send files via AirDrop, but if I open safari on the phone, it won't show up on the mac dock.

I have a BCM94360CD Wifi Card and Bluetooth 20702B0 product ID: 0x5AC, vendor ID: 0x828D.

Can you tell me if this is a driver issue ?

Thanks!

Actually this needs some clarifications:

When first booting, everything works well. Untill the second user logs in the os. After that, when there are 2 users logged in, handoff is not working anymore.

So it seems not to be a driver issue I'd say, but some other voodoo stuff that I can't find any ways to debug it.

What happens after several sleep/wake cycles, is that at some point, the Bluetooth card isn't recognized and when waking up from sleep, it seems to be working well, but it restarts without any screen message or alert.

It's just an instant restart.

I have to mention that I did patched the DSDT(thread link here) because it was preventing sleep using the bluetooth wifi board connected on the motherboard's usb ports.

Anyone experiences such issues?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you !

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete

Hmm, no bluetooth Im not sure what is up here.

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb6c4897670 [0x7fffa12f8af0]> { URL = "BrcmFirmwareData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmFirmwareStore" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb6c48995a0 [0x7fffa12f8af0]> { URL = "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmPatchRAM2" }
Bluetooth USB Host Controller:
Product ID: 0x828f
Vendor ID: 0x05ac (Apple Inc.)
Version: 1.18
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
Location ID: 0x14430000 / 4
Current Available (mA): 500
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 4.48.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 4.56.51 PM.png

In the .inf file, I don't see 828f... cause its an apple product?
That shouldn't be, Ive got windows drivers loaded for it on another machine
going to look at that machine and see whats different.

Attachments

• debug_24749.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Not sure whats different on the other machine there is no patchram kexts needed
and has device 828f as well. All I know is its sandy bridge and runs el capitan with
the device on EHCI

Unless I forgot to mark connector type "255" 0xFF

No did not work

Last edited:
Hmm, no bluetooth Im not sure what is up here.

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb6c4897670 [0x7fffa12f8af0]> { URL = "BrcmFirmwareData.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmFirmwareStore" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb6c48995a0 [0x7fffa12f8af0]> { URL = "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.no-one.BrcmPatchRAM2" }
Bluetooth USB Host Controller:
Product ID: 0x828f
Vendor ID: 0x05ac (Apple Inc.)
Version: 1.18
Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
Location ID: 0x14430000 / 4
Current Available (mA): 500
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0
View attachment 337801
View attachment 337802

In the .inf file, I don't see 828f... cause its an apple product?
That shouldn't be, Ive got windows drivers loaded for it on another machine
going to look at that machine and see whats different.

BrcmPatchRAM kexts not applicable to 05ac:828f.
The port HS11 (connected to an internal hub on the BT hw) should be marked UsbConnector=255.

BrcmPatchRAM kexts not applicable to 05ac:828f.
The port HS11 (connected to an internal hub on the BT hw) should be marked UsbConnector=255.

Whether using the connector type 255 or not for the internal hub the BTs not available.

Any ideas that Ive not thought of?

Attachments

• debug_4354.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 128
Whether using the connector type 255 or not for the internal hub the BTs not available.

Any ideas that Ive not thought of?

Your posts here are off-topic.
As I mentioned earlier, no support for your BT hardware in BrcmPatchRAM.

Further questions should be in a separate thread in the appropriate forum (this forum [mostly] is desktop only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back