Graphics
EVGA gtx 980 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[Solved] Boots through USB, Not through UEFI.

Hey Guys, I thought my problems were solved but I was wrong.

I could boot to the UEFI for one day and then something broke. The only thing I did that I can think of would be that I used Migration Assistant to move just my applications from an old time machine back up. Other than that, nothing change.

When I try to boot up I get hung up on the black apple screen. The bar loads all the way and then it just sits there. I have the Nividia web driver installed for my 980ti and it boots with dart=0 and nvda_drv=1 but I still can't get in. The killer is that I can get right in with no problems though the bootable USB. The only weird thing is that the Nvidia Driver Manager keeps saying it's on OS X Default Driver instead of the Web Driver. I think this is just a weird glitch though, because it's running on my 2560x1440 screen fine.

I ran verbose and got the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport".

Is my clover boot installed on my SSD messed up or am I missing something simple?

I am an idiot. It just dawned on me that since I was in the SSD through the bootable USB I could just run all the post install software again (Clover_v2.3k_r3320-UEFI.pkg, CustoMac Essentials.pkg and Clover Configurator), restarted and it all worked again.

I would delete my post, but I figure someone might be as dumb as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back